Palm Tree - WITHOUT BLENDER (Low Poly)

I really enjoy using blender as my go-to 3D modeller. Yet, I know many new developers don’t have access to Blender and most likely feel left out and know they can’t make a decent-looking tree in the studio. I have spent a few days trying to figure out; how can new developers without blender make a nice palm tree? Well, I found a plug-in called Gap-fill, Link we be below. Gap-fill is an amazing plug-in with features to give a clean look to edges in trees.

Why don’t we look at an example of a tree I made without using blender, and only studio. Please note this Plug-in is trusted with 8,000 stars and a like to dislike ratio of 2,000 to 200.

Plug-in link:

(6) Stravant - GapFill & Extrude - Roblox

If you have any questions on how I made this step-by-step, leave a comment below and I will reply to it. :slight_smile: Thanks for reading my post, any suggestions? Leave them below so I can take them and use them to improve future blender-less trees!

6 Likes

it looks nice! although i would make the palm color more vibrant or more green (thats just me though)

1 Like

Gap-fill in general is very useful for not just palm trees but other stuff. Also in studio u can almost replicate everything made in blender with unions. I have done unions for a long time now and I can say that using unions to create complex creations is better then using gap-fill cause the biggest issue about gap-fill is it creates a lot of parts and you also have to make sure the bottom part of the filled area was filled properly cause you select sides to fill not surfaces.