A Character's HumanoidRootPart Face the cursor's Position-CFrame?

Hello there!
I am trying to make a Character’s HumanoidRootPart face the Cursor’s Position or CFrame.
I only have done it by the Client but i canot give the Mouse by a remote event to another client because it says nill instead of saying the Mouse, The Code:

while wait() do
	local player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
	local Character = player.Character or player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
	local Humanoid = Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")

local Mouse = player:GetMouse()
	Character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = CFrame.lookAt(Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position, Mouse.Hit.p)
end

What i want to achieve on all of the Clients:
robloxapp-20211016-1258528.wmv (3.5 MB)

Is there any way or an alternative way to Achive this?
Any Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Don’t really understand what you mean by

If you want all of the players to face your cursor, then you’d have to FireServer() and from the server FireAllClients(), however that would be really laggy when used in your loop.

Also I recommend using RunService.RenderStepped and not while wait() do.

i meant to give the Mouse variable to the remote so the server has the Mouse variable, then the server will give that Mouse variabe to all the clients and the clients whould loop Mouse.Hit.p on the Character that is sending those Client Event, beacause if i loop Mouse.Hit.p on the server, it would lag. But my problem is that When you send the Mouse Variable to the Server or the Client, the mouse variable whould be nill and it will give errors when i use Mouse.Hit.p

So you want all the clients to use your mouse position?

yea thats what i want to achieve

Well, first of all you should do some protecting then, since if every player that will join the game will run this script then all players will just be using each others mouse positions and it will get super messy. Second of all you could do :FireServer(Mouse.Hit.p), you said it throws an error, could you send what error it throws?

it pops up this error:

Workspace.Heischris.ClientScriptService.PlayerActions.LockToMouse:11: attempt to index nil with ‘Hit’

Hit is the Mouse.Hit.p that i used

Send me the code please. {30_chars}

You can’t send the mouse object itself as an argument, only its properties. Are you wanting every player to face your mouse on only your client or on the server?

I use on a local scipt this code when you hold down the button e it does once this:

LockToMouseEvent:FireServer("Start", Mouse, Character)
--Start is the event i named so it starts to lock the player on the mouse, when i want to stop i add Stop instead of Start.

When the remote fire to the Server it does this:

LockToMouseEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, Event, Mouse, eCharacter)
	local Character = player.Character or player.CharacterAdded:Wait()

if Event == "Start" then

for i, v in pairs(game.Workspace:GetDescendants()) do
			if v.Name == "HumanoidRootPart" and game.Players:FindFirstChild(v.Parent.Name) then
				local Magnitude = (v.Position - Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position).Magnitude
				if Magnitude <= 1000 then
					LockToMouseEvent:FireClient(game.Players:FindFirstChild(v.Parent.Name), "Start", Mouse, eCharacter)
				end
			end
		end

elseif Event == "Stop" then

for i, v in pairs(game.Workspace:GetDescendants()) do
			if v.Name == "HumanoidRootPart" and game.Players:FindFirstChild(v.Parent.Name) then
				local Magnitude = (v.Position - Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position).Magnitude
				if Magnitude <= 1000 then
					LockToMouseEvent:FireClient(game.Players:FindFirstChild(v.Parent.Name), "Stop", Mouse, eCharacter)
				end
			end
		end

end
end)
-- It basicly finds all the players that are 1000 blocks away from the player that Holded e and then it will fire a remote event to theire client so it shows to them in there the movement of the Character that pressed E.

In theire client it runs this:

local LockToMouseEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage.CombatSystem.LockToMouse

local Lock = false

LockToMouseEvent.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(Event, Mouse, eCharacter)
	if Event == "Start" then
		Lock = true

while wait() do
			if Lock == true then
				eCharacter.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = CFrame.lookAt(eCharacter.HumanoidRootPart, Mouse.Hit.p)
			end
		end

elseif Event == "Stop" then
		Lock = false
		LockToMouseEvent:FireServer("LockServer", Mouse, eCharacter)
	end
end)

i want every one to see the player that is Looking to the Cursor but on the client istead of the server

Instead of sending the Mouse object send Mouse.Hit.p
LockToMouseEvent:FireServer("Start", Mouse.Hit.p, Character)

But then i whould need to add it on a loop and it whould send alot of massages on the server and it whould lag, thats one of my problems that i cannot find how to solve

Character replicates to the server, so if you set the character looking to the cursor on client, everyone will see you are facing your cursor. No need to :FireServer().

if i dont fire to the server it will only appear on my screen, others wont see me looking on my cursor

Have you tried it out? It should work.

yes i have, the other player doesnt see me doing it