A-Chassis spawner

Hey there, I am trying to make a car spawner with the A-Chassis and was wondering if you would be able to help. What I am trying to do is make the A-Chassis car move to a certain CFrame. Now I have already searched the whole of the DEV forum for a solution but I can’t find one. If you are able to help please do because it will be much appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 Like

You can use :SetPrimaryPartCFrame to move it to certain coordinates. (Be sure PrimaryPart is available before moving it)
To spawn it, just place it whenever you want to store it (ServerStorage) and in the script you gota clone it and parent it to workspace.

1 Like

Ok, but how do I get it to rotate because I have tried to rotate it before and it just breaks the car.

1 Like

try using CFrame.Angles or CFrame.fromEulerAnglesXYZ when using SetPrimaryPartCFrame()

Complete solution: https://scriptinghelpers.org/questions/33413/primary-part-rotation

1 Like

I tried these and it basically deleted the car from the workspace

Any other ideas? They are all massively appreciated!

1 Like

Could you send me the part of the code where you are trying to spawn the car and rotate it on certain angle?

1 Like

I didnt test it win the spawner I just tested the rotate script with the car Just in the workspace and It just deleted it so I didnt want to add it to the spawner. Do think I need to add the rotate to the spawn script?

1 Like

Better re-script it with the spawner, so i can see what did you do clearly and how it works. So i can may fix it.

2 Likes

Ok, I can only send code not a video because my PC do be trash and I don’t suppose I could send you the code on discord just because I don’t want to make my code open to the public for free.

1 Like

Never mind. I think I may have sorted it out. Thanks for you help. I really couldn’t have done it without you! Take care!

2 Likes

Alright, dont forget to mark me as solution*

2 Likes

It worked.
Here is the line of code.
car:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(v.Position+Vector3.new(0,5,0)) * CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(v.Orientation.Y),0))

2 Likes

yo whats “v” in your code? im also trying to make a car spawner with a-chassis lol

(for anyone having this issue in the future, u will have to anchor the car and CFrame it to wtv u want it to be at, then just unanchor it (my car used to break when it was more than 2 studs above the floor))