A chassis vehicle spawns floating if at all

Im trying to make/use a dealership system in which the cars spawn replicated from serverstorage (im using How to make a Car Dealership with Saving in Roblox Studio - Part 3 | GUI, DataStore - YouTube for the dealership)
2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
Specific cars will spawn floating and/or not intialized. I use A-Chassis 6.81 T by Novena - Creator Marketplace (roblox.com) for the chassis.
3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
I have tried removing the hitboxes (which are based around nocollideconstraints for the wheels, and the entire body is anchored. Heres an image of plugins.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

The miscweld

local MiscWeld = {}

function MakeWeld(x,y,type,s) 
	if type==nil then type="Weld" end
	local W=Instance.new(type)
	W.Part0=x W.Part1=y 
	W.C0=x.CFrame:inverse()*x.CFrame 
	W.C1=y.CFrame:inverse()*x.CFrame 
	W.Parent=x 
	if type=="Motor" and s~=nil then 
		W.MaxVelocity=s 
	end 
	return W	
end
function ModelWeld(a,b) 
	if a:IsA("BasePart") then 
		MakeWeld(b,a,"Weld") 
	elseif a:IsA("Model") then 
		for i,v in pairs(a:GetChildren()) do 
			ModelWeld(v,b) 
		end 
	end 
end

car = script.Parent.Parent.Parent
misc = car:WaitForChild("Misc")

---------------------------
--[[
	--Main anchor point is the DriveSeat <car.DriveSeat>	

Usage:
		MakeWeld(Part1,Part2,WeldType*,MotorVelocity**) *default is "Weld"  **Applies to Motor welds only
		ModelWeld(Model,MainPart)
	Example:
		MakeWeld(car.DriveSeat,misc.PassengerSeat)
		MakeWeld(car.DriveSeat,misc.SteeringWheel,"Motor",.2)
		ModelWeld(car.DriveSeat,misc.Door)
]]

--Weld stuff here

car.DriveSeat.ChildAdded:connect(function(child)
	if child.Name=="SeatWeld" and child:IsA("Weld") and game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(child.Part1.Parent)~=nil then
		child.C0=CFrame.new(0,-.5,0)*CFrame.fromEulerAnglesXYZ(-(math.pi/2),0,0)*CFrame.Angles(math.rad(13),0,0)
	end
end)

---------------------------
return MiscWeld

If you need any more scripts to look through, I will provide them. Sorry for the bother.
The only items in misc on this vehicle is doors, those are welded correctly by the motors script.
Some vehicles do not even have this however and will still not spawn correctly.

This topic is solved now. The issue was that my license plate scripts would run infinitely and the chassis could not intialize past it :man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.