A collection of open source scripts

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to put here since the title is pretty self-explanatory.

Basically, all of the scripts in this GitHub repository were made by me and are open-sourced here on the developer forum, but I wanted to make them more accessible and easier to keep track of so I made the repository.

Here’s the link to it:

I’ll update this when I feel like it, or if you have any suggestions for scripts you’d like, I can add them here.
These are meant to be used for game development, and you are free to use them. There is a Q&A on the repository readme.md file, so you can check that out too.

Hopefully someone can find these useful, cheers

9 Likes

u prob should expand it a little. theres only 2 scripts so far

ill give you 3 stars :+1:

1 Like

yeah, the plan is to expand as I go along, for the most part, I’m going to add scripts I made that aren’t like main game frameworks or something; a shift to sprint script for example.

Commit 2

• Added 2 new scripts
    • Shift to sprint, with TweenService for a smooth transition from walking and short FoV to sprinting with high FoV
    • A mobile adaptation of the latter, using ContextActionService to make a button for it

Can we submit our own scripts?

2 Likes

absolutely, i 100% encourage you to submit your own scripts and contribute to this collection, I also recommend you post a comment when you have

1 Like

I have a leaderstats script I made. Shall I make a pull request?

2 Likes

go for it, i’d like to see what you add to this

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

I have lots more. I just want to see if this first one is acceptable before I contribute more.

1 Like

that’s perfectly fine, as long as the scripts are clear and people can understand what they do, you can add more

1 Like

CamBobble looks decompiled by an executor…

1 Like

i know, the code is atrocious
but, it isn’t. it’s just a REALLY old free model, optimised to work with FPS unlockers using deltatime

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Whats this useless argument.

And also its pretty off-topic, he didnt make the exploit for malicious reasons. Im pretty sure for educational purposes.

3 Likes

yes, it was pointless.
also, i’m a guy, lol

2 Likes

Eh not that big of a deal. Dont see how this is related lol

1 Like

oops. couldnt tell by your avatar. edited post

2 Likes

Love it! Great contribution :+1:

2 Likes

Fair enough
limilimimlimilimit