A dummy that reverses the fate of death

Have you seen a game called Quantum League? If not I suggest go watching a trailer(as it’s in closed beta right now I believe) and if you make something like that consider me impressed. It’s basically a fps with a round-based system where each time you die you get a chance to change the outcome of your life, take out the person who may have killed you before and your player will live to see another round, and it’s a cycle like that. Do that and that’ll be extremely cool.

If you mean a tween backward into time effect then you’d just record positions per so and so. I don’t think it’d be that hard unless you account for more than just player movement.

Dude, that is so cool!!:+1:

How do you pull it off?

1 Like

Alright, here’s a video of my script in action!

Source Code
  local button = script.Parent
  local player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer

local TweenS = game:GetService("TweenService")
  local TimeInterval = 3.3
  local ExplodeTime = 0.4
  local range = 300

local parts = {}

local debounce 

button.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function() 

if not debounce then debounce = true
  print("clicked")

local char = player.Character           

local humanoid = char:FindFirstChild("Humanoid")
  humanoid.BreakJointsOnDeath = false

for  _, item  in ipairs(char:GetChildren()) do 
             if item:IsA("Part") or item:IsA("MeshPart")  then table.insert(parts, item)
             end
        end

for _, item in ipairs(parts) do

item.CanCollide = false 
             item.Anchored = true

local tween = TweenS:Create(item, TweenInfo.new(ExplodeTime,Enum.EasingStyle.Circular ,Enum.EasingDirection.In ,0, true), {Position = Vector3.new(math.random(range), math.random(range), math.random(range))})
             tween:Play()     
             end             

wait(2) --// cooldown
        debounce = false  

--        for _, th in ipairs(parts) do 
--               th.Anchored = false
--        end

end
end)

Place file: TWEENTEST (3).rbxl (24.5 KB)

You can increase the range too

1 Like

Now this is epic! This looks so good!

1 Like

I love that. Now imagine trolling people with this.

1 Like

Sounds fun might give it a go someday

Ok, i never seen this, but this is AWESOME, though this also remembers me of Josuke’s ability…

Also, sorry about this but… Can you give/open-source the code?

Sorry I don’t want to open-source the code but you are welcome to attempt recreating it. There may be multiple ways to go about it. In the future I might open-source it but for now I won’t be.

If you’re also interested, I made this as well but its simple and just for fun so I could open-source this one:

Sure! I would like to see it, i’am trying to do something like that, but its without tweenservice and there is many things that may be different. Epic fail, can’t reproduce nothing that looks like the one you did.

1 Like

BodypartsReform.lua (1.8 KB)

Change the reference to Dummy or you can use a random dummy named Dummy. Settings are changeable at the top of the code. Have fun with it. It’s very basic so I did not intend to make it that good anyways.

1 Like