A GFX and scripter needed (Good payment)

About Us

Hi there! I am conbovodich, a 1,5 years experiment builder. We’re looking for GFX and scripter who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@matiu94723 - UI desinger
@mateooarce1 - Builder
@BananarmyG567 - builder
@TERUBENATOR - builder
@conbovodich - owner, creative director

You can see our progress so far here:

Map

NPC

About The Job

scripter
  • Active atleast 2-3 hours a day.
  • Good manner and know english.
  • Be respectful to another devs.
  • Know how to script weapon, store, NPC.
  • 13+
GFX
  • Be active 1-2 hours a day
  • Know english.
  • Be respectful to another dev.
    -Good manner and good work.

Our game needs 12 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1 hour. And if you dont want to work alone, you can also call some devs to help you at the game, we will be very happy to help you.

Payment

We are paying robux per asset. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.
The scripter will gte 20% profit of the game because he is very important.
The GFX will get 12% profit of the game.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord at kien_developer#1946
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:
Have a nice day.

Wait, how are you paying per asset if you are offering percentages?

2 Likes

Oh sorry thats the mistake, please ingore it

There wont be any backip payment but you can still sell your work

I’m interested!
here’s my portifolo for info Zaq's portfolio

1 Like

Ok i added you and the scripter job is still open

What happens if the game flops? Also in the title it says good payment which isn’t necessarily true since it depends on the person.

If the game fails, you can sell your own work

That is not allowed on roblox tho?

Oh i think that is allowed man

I still need a scripter, please join if yoi can

How you can sell something that you made exactly for a game? Also selling is not allowed

Oh i sorry i dont know that but i am working for some project so i can get some backup too

Still need one more scripter, the games is mostly done

I think that game won’t get popular, because i think you don’t have money for advertising. If the game won’t gets popular, that means you won’t pay. Selling isn’t allowed tho. So you won’t pay them and they will be angry.

The GFX job easy and time consuming but I might bail out because of low communication skills plus it’s very misleading. he explicitly said that he’ll pay per asset but so far it’s more like volunteer work. also, nobody knows what the project/game
that would be so that’s a bad sign and if you look closely the dude don’t seem to have a backup payment in case of the game flops. so basically you’re wasting your time on
a job that won’t do anything for you. not even for experience. so that’s cool.

So there ares 2 classes (sword and gun). Both people of this class will fight NPC to get money and buy stronger weapon! There will be a train animation so player can get stronger and fight stronger NPC. There will be some bosses that two classes must kill together and get big reward. Gun and sword class can fight each other in some place for pvp. People who have the same class can trade.

Sorry i forget to added this but i am working for some commissons to get some funds.
So yeah i may have backup payment and money to ad the game in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.