A GFX i made for a game (RoStreet)

Hello there, last month i made a GFX for a really cool game called RoStreet. Feel free to give Suggestions/Tips

5 Likes

Looks cool! I like the details!

My concerns would be how fake the sky looks, if it was a sunset it would be brighter. I also think the blurring could be worked on (why are the legs blurred?). I also think that you make the legs a little less stiff, which makes them look more serious.

Other than that, it’s a pretty neat GFX!

1 Like

Looks great. Only problem, I have, with it is it’s too cliched, it doesn’t stand out.

Other than that, great GFX :+1:

1 Like

Cool, although their is not that much actually happening here. I can see where you tried with the wrecked car, but by adding a lot of stuff like that just makes the picture seem forced and confusing to the viewer.

1 Like

Hello, I do like it but it is really shiny, if that is the way you like it, no hate! The sky is also a little funky but other than that you got a good GFX right there.

1 Like

Ah, sorry if I miss clicked on reply to you, I was trying to give the owner feedback.

1 Like

That’s alright, mistakes happen XD

2 Likes

You should add posters or spray paint in the background, you could add trash on the ground too. The GFX is good, keep it up!

1 Like

Spray paints and Posters would be Nice, But also the Sky, I’m not really a Fan of it, might just be my opinion, Although, the Rest Is nice, Cant wait for the Full Game!

1 Like