A GFX i made in 2-3 hours

Hey what’s up guys. Recently i made a GFX in like 2-3 hrs. i dont really have anything to say beside the desert and the road textures weren’t PBR so i couldnt make good looking textures. and the HDRI was made by myself since there’s no good looking HDRI nowadays but anyway let me know what you guys think about that one and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Feel free to give Suggestions/Tips

13 Likes

Holy, that actually looks epic. I could never see myself making GFX like that since I don’t even know how to make GFX

3 Likes

Needs just a bit of more glow but overall really good :+1:

3 Likes

thank you so much i appreciate it. i started 2 years ago and trust me my friend if you’re motivated you can even make something better than this one. Have a nice day ^^

Yes! you’re totally right i thought the same thing but i wanted to make the motorcycle’s Roughness and the metalic texture more “obvious” so if i added glowy stuff for a 1500x1080 image we wouldnt see the motorcycle clearly. Thanks for the tips have a nice day :slight_smile:

those are really small roads or is it for like motorcycles

1 Like

Have a nice day as well BUT you can always make the street lights lighting a bit better

1 Like

Hi. Well i wasn’t thinking about making motorcycle roads. but i wanted to make the road quite small enough to focus on the motorcycle and the background objects cya :slight_smile:

I like this! There’s nothing bad to say about this GFX, at least from my experience lol.

You did a wonderful work on this GFX!

1 Like

Thank you. You just made my day Hehe. i really appreciate that have a nice day ^^

1 Like

poggers, it looks really really good

1 Like

Thank you i appreciate that hehe

Doubt anyone could even come up with any negatives within this GFX. Great job it looks really good. :grinning:

1 Like

It looks pretty good. I struggle with the city in the background though - looks very copy and pasted, and 2d. Might wan to just keep it a desert, and add cacti instead.

1 Like

I love the blur. I also love the rim on the outside. There is this tiny cut under the streetlight on the top left. Is that meant to be a shooting star?

1 Like