A Hallway Fit For A King(Need Opinions)

I made this throne room for the Kingdom of the Philippines’s new palace. I was provided some assets including, statues, thrones and pillars.
This is my first time using a reflection effect like this so please don’t hesitate to tell me what you think.

If you want to check it out come look here: The King's Throne 👑 - Roblox

10 Likes

At first glance, It looks quite amazing. But when you look at the finer details is where it really starts to generate opinions. First off the “White Neon” Pillars have got to go, or add more detail to them such as more structure,indents, and variation in texture, The golden floor needs a bit more texture as just the black isn’t cutting it, The vases are too open, maybe add a rug or a mat below it, Behind and below the statues are too plain, needs more structure and detail, The back wall is too flat, again with the detail and indents and maybe even arches, Add some flags at the side railings at the back or every few 30 studs or so at the top ends both left and right, the plants are just too low-detail , might need to either be modelled or find another texture, The pillars near the chair is too golden (due to lighting I think) lower the lighting range down a bit, THe frames of the pictures are too sharp considering the detail of the indents, add some structure to them or texture, Might wanna look at references. The white walls at the top needs more texture. Also add more room at the back of a chair and a more noticeable rug, Look at more references on google,I’d add more to this message. But yeah, Detail,Indents,structures, color palette, and textures.

4 Likes

This looks really realistic. And also the reflection is good too.

1 Like

Thanks for all this help and constructive criticism, the neon pillars are just placeholders until I find a better replacement. As for your other criticisms I will come back to them in a bit, as I need a small break from this map.