A hand-picked collection of quality licensed music

Hello everyone! I’ve always found it difficult to find good quality music in the creator marketplace. To solve this. I’ve worked together with my friend @Mcsnappy to create a collection audio IDs that we personally believe are high quality. I’ve put them into a web page for easy access:

71 Likes

This is PERFECT, I can’t wait to use these for my games!
You did an awesome job finding these.

6 Likes

Needed this very much for my projects that needed music. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for this amazing resource :slight_smile: I will definitely be using this in my game!

yo this is great

please add a lot more rock music or a suggestion: index all Roblox sounds (created by roblox) and add your own search feature.

roblox search is trash for audios and its a pain to find anything good

1 Like

This is nice, and I like the feature to copy the IDs.

But I’m very confused why “Intensity” and “Voice Recognized” aren’t there… maybe I’m overthinking them.

1 Like

Ive looked through the link but I can’t find anything that matches the game that I’m working on. I need a relatively fast children’s audio like in those scammy simulator games but it’s harder to find than you might think. does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Like

What do you exactly need? I didn’t quite understand

1 Like

a scammy happy song that those simualtors have

i think the website is glitched, i cannot preview any music

2 Likes

Looks like the API used to preview the audios has stopped allowing the use of ROBLOX made audios. I’ll see what I can do.

3 Likes

Still glitched (preview not working) as of 8/15/2024

I’ve just pushed an update that fixes this by opening the song in a new tab. This should be more future proof and keep me in good graces with roblox :wink:

Could you transform these into downloadable files?

Unfortunately, audio resources are taken down all the time. Inconveniencing the users and the OP.

LOVE this resource though, like WOW.