A horror Subway

Very cool game, I do have a few things that you should add:

• The music speaker should be able to be heard from across the entire station (for a creepier ambience).
  • All of the fires should give you damage.
  • The breathing in-game is a bit loud, therefore you can’t hear the music and ambience that well.

Hope this helps out, I’m curious for the full version!

2 Likes

I will defintely make the music louder, maybe not across the whole station but at least more of it. The breathing could definetely be quieter as well, I will see what I can do with the fire.

1 Like

It’s a very well put together game, but it needs some sense of direction. I got lost at the railroads and ended up quitting after 10 minutes of just walking around trying to figure out where the game ends. Also, the railroads seemed really big. There’s literally no train that could fit on those rails :joy:. With all jokes and criticism aside, it’s a well balanced horror game with a sense of mystery and eeriness. Coming from a builders perspective, I would give it an 8/10 :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will work on the directional part of the game, I realise it is confusing.

1 Like

Maybe make a running system and the breathing should be after you run out of stamina.

I don’t know, I kind of want it to seem that your out of breathe and running through the tunnels. At the moment, I am making UI to make it seem like this is the case.

1 Like

Very nice and eerie horror game, I love these types of games! As some one else said however, it was easy to get lost. Maybe add a little bit more light?

1 Like

Me and my friend are just discussing adding a Map to the game.

1 Like

Update:

Added text for Directions

You get teleported somewhere at the end of the game, but I am not saying how.

1 Like

It is really nice, these are my thoughts:

Negative thoughts:

The only negative thought I had has been fixed, so I have no negative thoughts.

Positive thoughts:

It gives a realistic, spooky vibe which makes it much better.
It is very dark so you have a proper reason for the flashlight.
You changed the mouse cursor.

Addition:

this is all my opinion and I think this is great.

Well done! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I found Mr. Beast! :smiley:

Jokes aside, I think your build looks very nice!

2 Likes

This is my comment: Nice and creepy :flushed:

2 Likes

For the negative thoughts, I didn’t really think anyone would notice that. Honestly, that was there since the very beginning of the build and yeah, I should change it. Thank you for the Positive thoughts, it means a lot.

Edit, I have removed peasant from the Mr Beast poster.

2 Likes

Big money man Mr Beast is everywhere nowadays.

3 Likes

No problem! I enjoyed playing your build! :smiley:

2 Likes

Im jealous of him on one side when I look at the signboard of his picture, he’ll be like here take all of this bobux for free

2 Likes

If only he would give me 1 million bobux.

3 Likes

Going to be starting work on the next game next week.

1 Like

I have finally managed to sort out the teleporting issue on the game, it should now work flawlessly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I WANT MY MOMMY WAAAAH
Anyway, good job! It scared the heck out of me! Honestly, I was really scared which is a good thing in horror games! Keep up the good woork…

2 Likes