A horror Subway

(1) wipproject_5 - Roblox

Please give me feedback on this game, I just came back to it and decided to add some spooky things. No jumpscares as of yet, thanks in advance.

14 Likes

Looks great it’s just that it looks like you are in water and I’m kinda scared of water.

2 Likes

In water? What do you mean lol

3 Likes

It does seem like its underwater. Gives off a eerie feeling which is nice.

4 Likes

Yeah, I just changed it so its basically pitch black now. I dont know if it being underwater is a great thing, so thats why I changed it.

Thank you for your words.

2 Likes

What do you guys think about my pictures for the game?

3 Likes

They’re good!

Also, I love the games atmosphere and the feeling it gives of, amazing work.

2 Likes

Yesss! it’s looking awesome are you gonna use those for the thumbnails?

Yup! I am still working on the other kind of thumbnail.

1 Like

What kind of name should I give this game anyways?

1 Like

“The death subway” sounds really cool.

1 Like

It’s alright, the atmosphere is good but the building is a bit on the low quality end and it looks like you used free models / meshes in the game. The darkness is perfect but I would recommend to up the brightness on the flashlight a tad bit, I was squinting my eyes for most of the time.

2 Likes

Free models? Where, I didnt use any.

1 Like

About the free models. I think he was talking about the plants/ferns, the hanging vines, and he rust decals maybe.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, my computer isnt very powerful so I cannot handle blender to make a fern, and I dont really think its bad to use decals from the toolbox, tell me if im wrong.

2 Likes

I just called it Subway for now. Just a placeholder.

1 Like

At the end of the game, there is the killers hideout with a stereo playing a creepy music. If you go close there, you will be teleported to another game :slight_smile: not done yet but its a work in progress.

1 Like

Wow it looks great the way it turned out! The only thing i would suggest is to make it a little bit brighter so i could see more. Other then that is looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you, I am working with darkness and the flashlight. Some people say it is perfect, and some say it they cannot see.

2 Likes

Yeah its probably the brightness i got on my own computer right now. Ill check it out right now with the brightness up!

2 Likes