A hotkey for paste into at original location

This is a very simple request. “Paste Into at Original Location” is a very common use when building, you usually move things in and out of Folders (ServerStorage etc.) frequently, or duplicate something inside one model/folder to another under workspace, but 99% of the time the intention is to duplicate at original position instead of going above the collision box. We have a shortcut Ctrl+Shift+V for paste into, which is useful but we need one for original location as well.

1 Like

You can set a keyboard shortcut yourself.

Not sure why that one is listed twice though.

4 Likes

User is referring specifically to the “paste into” functionality. Presumably you can paste at original location, but you can’t paste INTO at original location.

I think having it listed twice is a bug. I have to wonder what the other one is.

EDIT: I was going to take another screenshot to report the bug, and then it changed into this:

So there is a way to specify the keyboard shortcut. I think the difference is when I took the first screenshot, I didn’t have a place loaded. The second one I did. Weird.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.