A lil' feedback on my newest tree

I’ve been making a lot of different variety of trees, and I’m looking for a little feedback on my newest one. It’s a lot more ‘detailed’ compared to the others I’ve made!

Anyways, anything I could do to make this better possibly?

Tree in Blender

Tree in Studio

P.S. - Sorry for the bad angles/background! It’s for a game I’m making aaaaa

16 Likes

Good job maybe make the green part more bigger so it looks more like a tree and yeah its one of the better trees keep it up!

Personally, I think if you’re going for a low poly effect then the brown and green should be more vibrant colours but the actual design is amazing. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

I can’t suggest anything to make it better but dang dude that’s a nice looking tree!

1 Like

I like it it will inspire me to make a new lowpoly tree
Good job!

1 Like

That really is a very cool tree! It seems like it has a matte color in studio, which is fine even for low poly and i actually prefer it for this level of detail, and it has a certain vibe but depending on your game and environment, either stick with the matte coloring for other assets too or adjust the tree’s.

One more suggestion is, and this is just being critical, since the roots seem to branch out and are quite long, be careful about adding shrubbery or other vegetation near it. You can reference irl trees with long branching roots i.e;

2 Likes

Thank ya, thank ya very much <3

Glad I could inspire you :- )
Thank you!

1 Like

Oooo, I’ll try this out on a less humpy-long branched tree next time, I need to make a variety anyways! Thanks!

1 Like

I would like to know if you are going for a fantasy type style for this tree? I feel like this tree would fit amazingly in a fantasy style of game like an MMORPG.

My one critique of this tree is that the roots seem a bit crazy to me, I would like to see them toned down a bit more.

1 Like

They’re meant to be super crazy and intense! But I’ll take this advice for other versions of this tree that I’m making later!

I actually just made this tree for an obby game/for fun (I’m making a mass variety of all types of trees for the heck of it) But it really could be for a fantasy/MMORPG LOL, I didn’t really think about that!

1 Like

I’m excited to see your future work, this tree definitely shows fantastic skill with blender!

1 Like

Y’all are inspiring me to create MMORPG/Fantasy content/assets now LOL…