A little help on creating a vfx without blender

Hello guys! I want some help, I want to know If there Is any other program that will help me to make a vfx without blender.
If there Is any easier program than blender feel free to comment!
Thank you!

Well not lots of people use this for art designs and stuff like that, also its not free but you could maybe use photoshop. (Btw, I’m into programming so I don’t know much about art designs.)

With some time and effort, you can create incredibly realistic scenes with Studio. In about 15 - 20 minutes I made this:

Clearly it needs a lot of work still (the fog certainly does) but once you have place setup with realistic lighting, you can just chuck in a model and take a picture. Also, if you prefer to use an external editor - such as Photoshop - you can set the skybox to a seamless greenscreen and remove it as you see fit.

Okay thank you, can you tell me the name? and the price.

As far as I know, the best and fastest is Blender itself coz its totally free and also, theres a lot more tutorial on roblox blender VFX in youtube than for other softwares like C4D or 3Ds Max.
So yea, I’d go for blender without thinking for any alternatives coz of the learning resources.
(I’m also learning roblox VFX in Blender btw :wink: )

1 Like

Oh thank you, I know c4d Is a paid program but It Is really good.

1 Like

It’s called Adobe PhotoShop and it’s 20 CAD$ per mounth I think.

To be honest, this is a bit off topic, but I do believe that Blender is the best way to make VFX for your game.

Here is an example between two of my thumbnails for the same game:

Made in Roblox Studio using photoshop:

Made in Blender using photoshop:

It instantly gets higher quality, and is preferred more than images in Roblox Studio edited with Paint or Photoshop. They both took around the same time to do, and Blender isn’t that hard to learn and use.

Cinema 4D seems great from what I’ve seen, but is way out of my budget, or any budget for someone making thumbnails for Roblox. Cinema 4D is around 60 dollars a month. Blender (though I’m not trying to advertise the program) is free. Though it is harder to learn than other paid programs, you save yourself tons of money a year.

Oh, they are very good, I thought you wasn’t able to do things In roblox and then make It with photoshop, I will try to do that.