A Magic Making Game

Just a Game I had in the works and never finished. It’s a Magic School game where you can mix and match stones and items to make your own spells using:
Target Spellstones, Force Spellstones, And Augment Spellstones

Target Spellstones:
Area
Beam
Bombard
Chain
Contact
Glyph
Meteor
Projectile
Radiate
Ray
Self
Storm
Steam

Force Stones:
Damage
Explode
Gravitation
Healing
Root
Throw
Vampirism

Augment Spellstones:
Acceleration
Pierce
Power
Range

You are able to mix and match 1 from each slot - You can also just do a Target + Force

Written Examples( Glyph + Healing + Power = A Healing Glyph on the ground that will heal extra due to Power

Video Examples(

You are also able to make potions of many types - Too many to list - You are able to throw the bottle or drink it no matter what it is.
You are also able to use the Arcane Extractor to extract gems and crystals from certain items.

Now of course you don’t start off knowing everything that’s where the school system comes in. You are able to Enroll in certain classes and at the class, you use the Research tables to play a small mini-game to learn next on the web of question marks.
33e02e97242d4a263c8765e51e50466c

106f159fa97a41b18ef65411f3167feb
8c35db4bfbf2fe0b3c9fbc1169050c43

You can also Make Wards like example: Thrones
Also, use Runes to Spell Summon on demand if you know the right order to cast: Ares, Taurus, Virgo summons Rain of Arrows

83343a2de52e39c05565208340265625
936e4afb1021c2733d47d4b193c60c9c

This is the game, I have no idea what to do with it and I have no idea if I should keep making the game. Let me know Thanks!

5 Likes

It’s great but people will prefer Wacky Wizards. You will need much more original features.

Tbh I never heard of that game before, I made this back in 2018.
But good to know thanks!

It looks good, why did you never finish it?

Lack of Motivation mostly it happens a lot with me lots of ideas

I have been wanting to create something like this. Component-based magic spells in which you can use runes to dictate spell casting, types, damage, and more. Great work.

It sucks that you never continued with it!

1 Like