A map for my RPG game

Hello! I need some feedback on this map I made.

Play here!: Roleplaying Game - Roblox

Warning! Lot’s of screenshots! :smiley:

14 Likes

Looks really good my dude. I can’t wait until it’s done.
The enemies could use some respawning and a storyline would be nice. I see what you were trying to do with the health. It needs some modification. maybe make a separate gui for the bubbles and animate it that way.

2 Likes

Looks Great! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Looks really good the GUI’s look really good as well.

Just so you know, the GUI isn’t mine I got it from a kit. And the enemies do respawn but they all don’t spawn in the same place. They spawn somewhere else on the map.

Ah. Ok. How do I get the staff? I have no idea how.

1 Like

You can buy it from this person here.

Also, you where right about the enemies not spawning in! Ill fix that. Thanks!!

1 Like

How do I buy it. I tried clicking on him. Do I press E? I need help.

The first few images look way to close to other game’s store/NPC-areas. But other than that, this game looks awesome! The icons look great, the tool names sound different, and the trees look stunning.

1 Like

Sure. I’ll test it.

The bows are broken. I think it’s weird that the goblins spawn in the safe area. Pretty good though. I like the diverse array of quests so far. I hope you make this rpg less grindy then the others. Crafting and alchemy would be a good thing to add in the future.

1 Like

The GUI and the maps looks good, but the health bar needs a little improvement.

Does he eat cheerios?? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What? I don’t get it. What do you mean?

It was a joke from a post from yesterday

1 Like

Oh. Still odd to post that an hour ago.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good! I think that you should change the layout of the market area.

That’s not finished yet. I’ll add a real layout later. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks great! I love the detailed low-poly style! One improvement I would make is to change the ui on the bottom to maybe be icons? (Not trying to criticize, lol) Anyway, nice job!

1 Like

The map looks amazing! Good job!

1 Like

Ah. That makes sense cause it’s being worked on.