Did you like the gameplay?
Did you like the maps
Did you like the models (Meshes)
Did you like the UI design?
Are you bored in this game?

3 Likes
Here's a list of feedback after playing the game:
  • There’s no tutorial on how to play

• You can spam click the batteries to gain energy faster, I’m assuming that’s a bug.

• The settings/cog icon doesn’t open any settings menu.

• The map itself is flat, lacking verticality, and can overall be re-worked. The packs imo are too ‘wide’ and it takes some walking to get to places.

• Much of the UI is off-center or inconsistent.

• I don’t own the ‘2X Backpack Capacity’ gamepass, but the UI says ‘Owned’:

Image of what I mean.

After clicking ‘Cancel’ on the Roblox Purchase UI, the text switched to “Owned :)” instead of “Owned”.

• The backpack shop has the following issues:

• Arrows not in the center of the UI
    • The names of backpacks seem to get messed up as I use the shop UI more and more.
    • Hard to read text
    Image of what I mean.

• The upgrade chips UI doesn’t update after I level up, it only updates after I walk away and walk back into the circle.

• Opening the F9 DevConsole, I see the following errors:

• There’s no sound effects for selling energy

• I eventually broke the UI for energy collection:

• The red portal works, but the ‘Buy Backpacks’ UI isn’t popping up there.

• The backpack after the one with ‘55’ energy, the purple one, it should make the energy UI show 100, not ‘55’ still, but it’s still showing 55 despite having a higher/better bag.

• You can just stand at the sell area, zoom out, use an auto clicker, and hover over objects from far away. :slight_smile:

• I got to the lab area, the shops and whatnot opened there. Nothing to complain about there other than the game itself. The game design here isn’t the best, my main gripe is the progression, but the tedious nature is a part of the genre you’re going for. :person_shrugging:

• After leaving the game and rejoining, I noticed the game didn’t save my backpack, or at least I can’t equip it but it says I already have it in the shop. The energy data is there as well as the portals I purchased to teleport:

4 Likes
  1. Map is pretty empty .
  2. Add more ui to fill out the screen.
  3. There is no tutorial.
  4. Add more sound effects and particles.
2 Likes

Thanks for feedback I almost fixed everyhting you say
some things need some time :slight_smile:

1 Like