A "Plugin Support" Feature?

:warning: This is the First time I posted in the category #forum-feedback:forum-features so in case I get anything wrong please correct me

In #help-and-feedback:cool-creations I posted a post for Plugin Feedback in the section and nobody replied.

Then I wondered “Why couldn’t there be a section for plugins in #help-and-feedback?”.

To be honest I could see the Reasons why there shouldn’t be a “#help-and-feedback:plugin-feedback” since:

1. It may not be used much
  2. It may be counted as Unnecessary Clutter
  3. There is already a post for extra things #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

But I was wondering “How many developers actually make plugins?”, Because if people make plugins as much as people build then it would become Necessary. But it would be great if there would be a section that when you go into it you will know what to find rather than #help-and-feedback:cool-creations where you could find anything (“animations, decals, etc”).

I was just wondering how many people think this feature would work or wouldn’t work.

Do you make plugins?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you Want a feature like this?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think a Feature like this would work or not?
  • Yes I think it would work
  • No I think it would fail
  • Other (Reply)

0 voters

1 Like

I’m sure all plugins fit in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support, #help-and-feedback:building-support, and #help-and-feedback:art-design-support.

1 Like

Since plugins need to be programmed, use #help-and-feedback:scripting-support for any issues you run into while developing it, use #help-and-feedback:cool-creations for any feedback. Use #help-and-feedback:code-review for feedback on the code itself (which must be working)

6 Likes

If you need help with a plugin, try to contact the creator of the plugin or use any existing YouTube tutorials.