A random game I've been working on

Hello, fellow people of DevForum!
I’ve been recently working on this project without a name (for now), and I am looking for some feedback and/or criticism! I’ve tried to add as much realism to it as I could. You can break your leg. Your character responds to rain, your clothing and hair actually get wet, there’s a radio in the car (R to play) and there are even multiple weather types, such as Cloudy, Storm, and Rain.

https://www.roblox.com/games/7258450924/test

5 Likes

What direction are you going with this game? Shooter? RPG? Survival?
Also, this is probably more fitting for this thread.

Well, I’m going for an open-world game that’ll be similar to GTA: VC, but multiplayer.

4 Likes

Sounds ambitious. I’d recommend putting together a To-Do list of small tasks you can accomplish within a half week. It will show that you are making progress and let you know (roughly) how long it will take to finish the project.

1 Like

After having played the game for a while, the only criticism that I have is the weapon system. I am a person that would enjoy seeing their own gun while firing in video games, but I ofcourse cannot speak for everyone here.

For the rest, it seems fairly good for the begin of a project.

From what you said, I assume that you mean that I should add an ability for a free camera, instead of the forced third-person camera?

1 Like

Yes.

Anyways, I wish you all the best with your project.

Okay, and thank you, I will make sure to add that option.