A Showcase Upgrade / The Train Station or (Subway Station)

Many 3 or 4 months ago I had published this showcase to see what they thought and they left me suggestions to fix the lights so that they are not a simple block and I am doing it, I still lack more lights but I want you to comment on the place.
Any ideas? (By the way if you pay attention to some images on the wall you will notice that there was a problem with the lighting but I am fixing it since it looks meaningless in my opinion)

- murjarqutecto :roblox_light:

RobloxScreenShot20200524_192325402|690x298 [Subiendo:

17 Likes

This is a good showcase and interesting

1 Like

That train station looks really (241 times i said really) awesome!!!

BEST. Train station design i have seen on roblox!

It is too perfect, i have nothing for you to improve except for, if the escalators aren’t functioning make it functioning that will make it extra awesome!!! :smile:

Really eye-catching. :tada:

I love it so so much. Keep up with the really amazing work!

1 Like

If you’re going for a dilapidated metro type beat then I think you’ve captured the essence well. The local lighting is nice and saturated, nicely contrasting with the natural light outside.

The city looks realistic from the angle you’ve provided. The subway you’ve made is cramped and claustrophobic and I honestly do feel like the atmosphere is perfect.

• Anyways, since you wanted some constructive criticism I do feel like you could add bollards as well as removing the GUI on the center top of the screen.
  • I also think adding signs as directions would be pretty cool.
  • You should also possibly change the way the entrance gates work as that’s not how they work in real life :slightly_smiling_face:

For lighting, honestly just ceiling lights work fine for making it look run-down. Anything more modern could have lights along the walls, in advertisements, etc.
Possibly consider inserting lights into resting cylinders to create fluorescent-type lights?

Do keep up the good work-

1 Like

Yes! The mechanic stairs yes working :wink:

2 Likes

thanks for the suggestions, and by the way the Gui does not belong since it is so that you can see the name of the game I clarify a point of yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really cool! I like the feel of it. I don’t know if the water fountain is necessary, I haven’t been to any metros so i’m not so sure if it actually is necessary or not lol but I just felt like that was out of the place. But aside from that it looks really cool, good job!

1 Like

Decoration. :wink:
30 Caracters

1 Like

This could do with some improvements.

Yellow lighting and brick walls are not at all ideal for the scenery. It just messes it up. Try to use white fluorescent lights instead.

Use Future Lighting.

Cobblestone floors are not a good idea. Use a custom material, such as terrazo tiles.

The escalator seems to have diamondplate handrails and balustrades. I’d recommend metal for balustrades, and plastic for the handrail.

Adding more detail to the ticket gates would do well too.

Actually this map is over a year old, I no longer update it
Also this type of maps was the one I made when I was just beginning to build

2 Likes