A small build I made!

Hi, fellow devs! :wave:
Today, I was bored and decided to create a small ( and simplistic ) build
The result wasn’t the best, but it wasn’t bad compared to some of my other builds.
The build took about 25 minutes to create in Roblox studio from start to finish.

Reference Image

Actual Build

Also; I left one computer out from the original and added some curtains in the build

Feedback would be cool, as I’m trying to become better at building on Roblox studio! :wink:
Have a good day! :blush:

13 Likes

Oo the lighting does the build justice! It looks cool, I think you should add a little bit more detail though like in the reference picture, like make the screen for the lap top and make the chair a bit curvy, also make the chair stand a bit thin. I can see you’re going for a low poly style and I think adding those little details will make it look even better! :smiley:

4 Likes

Very simple and low poly, though it should’ve not take 25 minutes. There’s not many details, like the computer. There’s no keys or screen. The chair seat is just 2 wedges. I hope you can use this feedback to make something better.

4 Likes

I think im gonna slip off that chair whe I sit on it. Make the chair flatter. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Its very simple and its looking good, maybe add some details!

4 Likes

I like simple things like this one so i like it!

This needs a lot more work. It’s just a few blocks. Good try though.

1 Like

Add. More. Detail.

The should be more flat

The computer don’t have a screen and keys

The curtain seems stiff and short

Its not going to feel good sitting on that chair and Nice work its beutiful just missing that desktop

1 Like

This is so nice not gonna lie because the design is so simple.
Keep building :hammer:

muy bien sigue asi con el tiempo mejoraras :grinning: