A (Solid) Builder / Modeller For Hire

Hello there! :smiley:

Let me start with a brief introduction about myself.

Hello! My name’s Peter (aka. SolidBlocks). I’m now 18 years old and have practiced my building / modelling skills over the years. I officially started playing ROBLOX on my old account back in 2009. I started building somewhere 2010 - 2011, which weren’t the best creations … But it did get me into it!

After many years of building I also started modelling in Blender. It was tough at the beginning, but after messing around and following advice / tutorials I figured how it worked.

I tried running my own project, Empire of Omaegar, but sadly it ended up being dug into its own grave. I won’t let it go, but I’ll take a break. Instead of playing games, I still want to interact and practice my skills even more! Hence I thought I could create things for others so that they can benefit from my creations whilst I get to improve on more stuff!

I’d just like to note, that this is the first time I’m putting myself for hire. So pardon any issues here, please. :smiley:
I’ve got yet to learn to estimate values of my works, so it may be too low or too much. In both cases, please don’t be afraid to correct me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Portfolio

(My Twitter could contain (animated) images that may create a better image of my skills. As it’s a combination of personal and work account, it may also contain things that are not relevant. My apologies for this!)

Modelling

Building

Filling this in soon!
You can check my Twitter meanwhile!

I can basically build or model anything. My preference goes to fantasy / medieval related things, BUT I’m open for trying new things and learning! :smiley:

As for the prices, this can be negotiated. For me it depends on the quality you asked, the amount of work and how close the deadline is. We could discuss this in DM’s. :slight_smile:
I’d prefer real money!
Robux is also accepted, but I’d really prefer real money if it’s a cheap or small model!

Important: Before we start, please make sure you know exactly what you want! I’ve had moments where people kept adding work, which is rather frustrating. It’s also of importance that you’re able to provide examples or review the work I’ve done every now and then, so that I won’t have to re-do everything if I made something not to your likings because you haven’t checked in frequently.

Having me build for you means …

• Structurized & detailed works;
  • Collaboration;
  • Direct contact;
  • Civility & Loyalty;

And much more positive things! :smile:

If you have work for me, any questions, concerns and/or advice, please don’t be afraid to DM me here, tweet on Twitter, PM me on ROBLOX or DM me on Discord: Peter C (SolidBlocks)#8029! :smiley:

If you’d like to see my workschedule, please check this!

4 Likes

OwO

Is… is that tail animatable?

1 Like

It sure is :grin: Hence the splits

1 Like

Hand raise :raised_hand:

That’ll be me doing that job

2 Likes

Awesome, make sure to send me a gif when it is animated… I would love to see that.

@SolidBlocks Do you do vehicles or science fiction armor? Asking for future reference.

1 Like

I recently made a test car for someone, I think it looks pretty good! It was meant to be low-poly. Things may look odd, but I didn’t want to put full effort into a car which had a chance of being declined. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I can make a better car like this.

As for science-fiction, I barely ever made things in that genre, but I’m open for learning and would love to try. :smiley:

1 Like

If you need a 3D modeler don’t search anymore he is the best!

EDIT: I asked him to recreate the magrope from Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
RESULT

5 Likes

That’s pretty good… what’s the polycount?

1 Like

10K traingles but i asked it to be detailed.

2 Likes

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I added a small note to this topic related to negotiation. :smiley:

Hey bro I run a very small game called “Nerf FPS”
A few of those terrible games have 10+ mil plays.

I’d be interested in hiring you dude.

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:
I am sorry for the 23 days of waiting!!

Are you interested? :smiley:

How much would it cost for a car?