A "soundsheet" - can they get me banned?

Basically I had this idea where instead of uploading 50 different about 0.5 - 2 second long sounds and wasting 1K robux, I’d just save robux by putting them all into 1 big file and in my game, using a specific part of it when I need to. Kind of like sprite sheets.

Though, I just wanted to know if doing this would get any action taken against my account.

1 Like

No, should not get you banned. The price for audio is based on length. This is because of the time it takes to moderate sound files.

1 Like

This seems smart, but what if you need to add extra sounds?

I’ve thought about doing this too, seems like it’d kind of insure most of the sounds (at least in the ‘sound sheet’) would be loaded at the same time making them available vs having them come in late the first time used. Something that might be a risk with doing this is if for whatever reason the moderation denies the audio file, you’ll have less of an idea what part is the specific issue, and it’s more expensive to resubmit. I don’t know how likely that is to happen but I know I’ve had some frustrating results with uploading images.