A tree model / render

Another tree I made this time more realistic but still low poly I can’t put it in roblox studio because of black boxes around the leaves if you want further info on that let me know anyways heres the render.

4 Likes

Set the transparency of the leaves to like 0.1 and they should go away, or use SurfaceAppearance.

1 Like

Are trees suspose to look like this?

1 Like

Enable DoubleSided on the meshparts, it might fix it.

1 Like

Maybe a little better but you can still see somethings not right.

I don’t think there’s anything you can do to fix it, just Roblox limitations.

1 Like

Roblox limitations are great arent they. I should have watched a how to me a tree for roblox tutorial and not how to make a tree in blender tutorial.

I think the tree looks good already, I suggest using Boatbomber’s WindShake module to make it look alive, it’ll also be moving so players won’t notice the parts that look off.

2 Likes

Does it require scripting? Because I dont know how to script that if so. Im still learning Lua.

1 Like

It’s pretty well explained in the documentation on how to do it, it’s pretty much all right there for you to use.

2 Likes

So I put the windshake script thing into my test game to test it and Im wondering how to use it like where do i put a object at to make it shake.
Im still a beginner to scripting so this is hard for me.

1 Like

I’m sorta confused, I suggest just making a reply on the original post and asking for help there.

2 Likes

I asked and 2 hours later nobody responded.

1 Like

Patience, please. I replied to you at 1am during my spring break, within a few hours of you posting. I go out of my way to be responsive but I can’t possibly be active 24/7. Thanks for understanding.

9 Likes