About Us

Hi! I am gathering a team to make a jojo fighting game and we need your help

The Team
@username - Builder
@username - Scripter
@username - UI
@username - Modeler

About The Job

Every jojo game out there is kind of a grind dont you think? Haven’t you ever wanted a jojo game were you can just have all the moves instantly instead of having to level up or grind for a really good stand to be cool? well this is the game (name TBH). Its kind of like elemental battlegrounds where you roll your stand at the beginning of the game and then you have 5 storage slots and you can store up to 5 stands in those storage slots, You can also buy upgrades like longer TS, longer burn, etc. then there is other stuff like you can buy specs to go along with your stand and fusions, like sp + tw = well SPTW and there isnt gonna be infinite fusions but like specific fusions that will grant boosts

Our build style is probably gonna be like the maps from across the show like the joestar mansions, morioh, naples, green dolphin, etc.

We are aiming to finish the game by 2021

Payment

We are willing to pay in % or commisions depending on how much work you do or will do depends on your commision or %

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @Angelo.#3102 (Nitro is about to expire so if the name doesnt work reply here)
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you have any questions just reply here and ask me!

How much percent is it for you to pay the workers?

1 Like

Hey! uh i’m an animator i normally do r6 i love r6 for its feel when animating also your discord didnt work? Please add me… fish#0396! Thanks :thinking:.

It depends on how much work you will put in, we can pay you before but you must put in the work that we paid you for

hello i would like to become a modeler
add me Banana Doppio#2566
(i have sp model 90% finished already since im working on my jojo game)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.