A Tutorial regarding Vehicles

Hey, Please note that this is NOT a tutorial regarding vehicles, BUT I think alot of people are very interested in that and I am asking myself the question why there are so little tutorials online regarding this topic.

You can sometimes find old/relativly new videos talking about the normal hinge cars but thats it and I really don’t know why only this kind of car is being talked about. A bodymover car tutorial would be so good for alot of creators or a tutorial regarding relativly well done Helicopters and planes, very simple but effectiv.

I know vehicles are hard to script which makes perfect sense, but there are alot of very very hard tutorials out there ( The “How to create the Portal from Portal” for example ).

So if any creator is reading this who thinks he would be able to make a very nice tutorial, I think alot of people would be very happy and I think Roblox would evolve more into the right path.

Thanks for reading and maybe we get something going!
[Sorry about my english, I am from germany!]
Have a nice day!
~P

7 Likes

Hello! I searched up “Roblox Car Tutorial” and found plenty of tutorials both video and textual that to me seem easy to follow. ROBLOX even has released their own car tutorial and you should check it out!

You mentioned a BodyMover car and so I did some quick digging and found this post which you should check out.

If you are looking for some more advanced information here is a PDF with an insane amount of useful information.

https://nccastaff.bournemouth.ac.uk/jmacey/MastersProjects/MSc12/Srisuchat/Thesis.pdf

Also @WonderfulDoob2 I don’t think this should go under #resources:community-tutorials because this is not a tutorial, it is a post looking for tutorials. What I’m saying is even backed up in the OP.

8 Likes