A way to have an identical looking leaderboard but have it as your own?

Hello.

I’ve tried looking over the dev forum, but still cannot find an answer. What I’m trying to do is just have my own “tweaks” on the leaderboard. I want to somehow have the identical leaderboard but have it as a custom one, so I can add tweaks on it. If anyone knows how/or if you can do this please let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m not too sure I understand. A client-based custom leaderboard? That’s possible.
Can your perhaps elaborate or provide visuals, so we can get a better understanding of what you want to achieve. It’s slightly hard to understand given how your worded it. Identical to what? I believe you’re asking about a a client-based tweakable leaderboard, that each player could tweak? But what would they change?

1 Like

Hi,

What I mean is you cannot really customize the default leaderboard alot, so I’m trying to make a leaderboard that is identical to the default leaderboard but it’s not the default, so it’s like my own code if you know what I mean.

Sadly there is no way to do do that, you would have to make a custom leaderboard and fire the clients to update it. Post 7 in the following deform post could probably help you out:

You’re welcome to fork the PlayerList provided you can reconstruct back together all the pieces in a convenient fork. The new leaderboard is more than just a single script now so there’s a bunch of pieces you’ll have to take out of the CoreScripts and replace CoreScript-only functionality where needed.