A Way to Recover Rbxl error files

Anybody know how to recover place rblx that got a corrupted error or a problem? because I have a problem
gambar

no idea bruh going through that rn and it sucks

You cannot I’ve experienced this, and the only way to get it back is By opening your Auto save file

Hmmm… Try this methods:

1. Check Roblox Studio’s Auto-Save and Backup Features

Roblox Studio has some built-in features that might help recover your place:

• Auto-Save: Roblox Studio periodically auto-saves your work. Check if there are any auto-saved versions of your place.
    • Location: The auto-saved files are usually stored in Roblox Studio’s internal cache. You might find them in the %localappdata%\Roblox\Versions folder, but recovery is not always guaranteed.
  • Backup Files: Roblox Studio might have created backup files for your place. Look for .rbxl or .rbxlx files in your project directory or any local backup locations.

2. Use a Backup from Roblox Cloud

If you have published your place to Roblox, you might be able to restore it from the cloud:

1. Go to Roblox Studio.
  2. Open the File menu and select Studio Settings.
  3. Under File, select Recent Places to check if any recent versions of your place are listed.
  4. You can also go to My Creations on the Roblox website, find your place, and check if there are any older versions you can publish.

3. Check for Local Backups

Look in your local directories for any backups:

1. Navigate to your Roblox Studio folder:
  • Windows: %localappdata%\Roblox\Versions\
  • Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Roblox/Versions/
  1. Look for any recent backups or versions of your .rbxl file.

4. Contact Roblox Support

If you’re unable to recover the file using the above methods, you might need to contact Roblox Support for assistance. Provide them with details about the corrupted file and any relevant information about your project.

1. Go to the Roblox Support page.
  2. Submit a request with details about the issue, including the error message and any steps you’ve already taken to try to resolve it.

5. Recover from Studio Logs

Sometimes Roblox Studio logs might contain some information that could help in recovery:

1. Navigate to Roblox Studio’s log files:
  • Windows: %localappdata%\Roblox\Logs\
  • Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Roblox/
  1. Look for any log files that might provide insights or help you understand the issue better.

I hope one of this methods will help you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.