Abandoned Basement Showcase

Link —> Fear - Roblox

My new showcase after few months of break. What do you think about it? Let me know! :wink:

37 Likes

This looks really great I am in love with it, great job. Like from a 1 out of 10 I would give it a ten. If you implement in the right way it would look like a absolute great game.

4 Likes

On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you reply in this work.
This is so awesome.This makes me feel this is not Roblox Studio.

2 Likes

What lighting system are you using? theres no shadows… from the lights in the hall at the end? also the door texture seems kinda weird, doors dont crack like that, it probably needs some peeling paint instead. Otherwise great work.

2 Likes

Looks good but…

I know it’s supposed to be dark Butits a little to dark

You’ve definitely got the abandoned basement vibe down. I find it weird that there are barely any shadows.

1 Like

I’ll try to find better texture for these doors, thanks for your opinion!

I’m using shadowmap and no clue why is it like this tbh, i’ll look into it xD

I kinda like it without the shadows. It makes it have a creeper vibe that I like a lot.

1 Like

i feel this cant render in my pc or 4 fps

1 Like

Maybe this’ll work for it…

I can sort you out nomral maps and AO and stuff too if you need

1 Like

I can say it is very good. There are so many details and very realistic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@luqkyy @amalnk0007 @Adimoneo @UnknownParabellum @DarkMagicShadowSkull @AccepGamer @Efe5475 Thanks for your opinions! :smiley:

2 Likes

This makes me feel scared, because of how accurate it is to my basement

1 Like

It looks awesome, but I feel as there is too much grunge or dust, I think some shiny metal may make it feel more alive.

1 Like

@loveicicIe :open_mouth:

@bulgee Thanks, maybe i’ll think about it!

2 Likes

O wow, I really like the detail in it! Keep up the great work!
10/10

1 Like

I really like it but I feel like everything kinda blends in to much making it hard to make out and it doesn’t help that its dark. But overall its a really good build with lots of detail.

1 Like

Wow! It’s look nice! I love the light settings and the texture! Nice job.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Question, how did you get that rubble texture in your last picture? (the scraps of paper on the floor)

@2Bvild @XHyper_SlayerX @Cronxzq @Squishehh

Thanks for your opinions!

1 Like