Abandoned Mall Showcase

Finished my new game today, at uhh, 1:40 AM…
This took me many, many gruelling hours, over a month on and off, the longest any game has took me, but I am very happy with the result! If anyone wants to give it a try, beware that it needs quite a beefy computer haha!
Here is the link! - Abandoned Mall - Roblox

58 Likes

… I am astonished. I have nothing to say.

4 Likes

This is AMAZING! But this looks more like after all humans were wiped off of the face of earth because I don’t think society would allow something to go that out of hand like that.

2 Likes

It looks awesome! But, I personally would add a bit more detail to the clothing. It looks new. Maybe make it torn, or shredded, like moths have been eating it. (Or whatever moths do.)

2 Likes

Woah. It reminds me of that episode from regular show. I like it! Please keep doing more!

2 Likes

Amazing, just amazing!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

You would be pretty surprised :sweat_smile:

Abandoned Malls

@cowboehh, I have no words or critiques for your build, it is simple astounding.

2 Likes

Looks amazing. Roblox engine can’t keep up with your creativity. Keep it up. As a suggestion make something stand out as a focal point in the creation, I understand the middle opening could be it but wasn’t much that wanted me to explore or see. Good use of mesh assets and textures. I will be taking pointers from this place. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This looks amazing. I love the feel and detail of it that you’ve put effort into. Definitely a job well done.

2 Likes

It is a great build from the screenshots. I can tell it’s well detailed and everything fits in nicely.

The only thing I’d suggest is maybe add a tad less greenery. Maybe a broken ceiling panel, broken light, shattered glass may be more realistic than a lot of greenery.

But overall it’s a great build. I’d rate it a 8/10.

1 Like

dude you need to get a higher resolution on that gopro, that looks a bit pixelated

amazing build bro

2 Likes

Wow! This looks awesome! I love it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it and the sunrays coming in on your photo. Looks like someone hasn’t been there in years and years. Good job!

2 Likes

Questions:
Did you make the nature pack? (brush, moss, etc.)
About how many hours?
When did you start building?

Comments:
This is astonishing, I am glad to see so many master builders on the Roblox platform.

I can’t wait to go play it and watch as my Intel UHD 630 graphics explode.

EDIT: I could not even move my mouse (that means I was at >1 fps)

3 Likes

the atmosphere and lighting of the place on top of how the vegetation is, its really nice

2 Likes

No way is this real, I am astonished, my jaw is on the floor, my main question is how!

4 Likes

I have one thing to say about this.

WUT

2 Likes

I unfortunately did not do the nature pack, because that would make me lose motivation on the whole project haha…
I started building the place like a month ago, and then going off and on, with large breaks in-between, because I was quite busy and it looked like I could never finish it! However, when I got my own, new computer last week, I figured I should finish it and finished the rest in a few hours.
I started using and loving Roblox studio about 4 years ago :))

I would never call myself a “master builder” but the fact that so many other people also seem to enjoy what I create, is amazing and I couldn’t be more appreciative! Thank you so much for the kind words!

(P.S, I never think about if the game runs well or not, as long as it looks nice, so I’m sorry about that!)

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
Dedication and the vision are vital! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words!
People like you make me want to start up Roblox studio once again! :joy:

2 Likes