[abandoned] Roblox closes itself again

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (22H2)
CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-12400F 2.50 GHz
RAM: 16GB (15,8GB left)
(i bought new PC)

1. What do you want to achieve? I want play roblox normally

2. What is the issue? Roblox closes itself with no error messages after 2-3 minutes of playing. Video:

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Reinstalled roblox a lot of times, did clean boot (How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support)

previous post: [OUTDATED] Roblox closes itself

5 Likes

Did you try to uninstal and download roblox again ?

Please read before commenting.

A lot of people are posting about this.
Seems like it isn’t a problem on your end.

1 Like

Oh sorry, do you use the app or the web version ?

Its a byfron issue…

It more than likely thinks its detecting something in your files against its “search list” and closing roblox.

Anything in your computer or files like an exploit/DLL injector that could be affecting your roblox process running?

I don’t think its a byfron issue. Byfron system has been running on roblox since a few weeks now and I personally never had issues with it, but today the app has been freezing and crashing for me too even tho my PC is clean. There has been a few other posts posted about this crashing today.

Well I was having this problem for a while, but I noticed it only happened for me when I had roblox studio open at the same time.

I’ve dealt with the same thing, roblox will crash if i tab out for more than 5 minutes

99% Sure its byfron, dealt with anti-cheats before. Common issue.

Im not using exploits, hacks and fps unlocker

Usually, Roblox will emit a crash log if any problems like this occur. Can you send us the file?

Do you have any other game running in the background that uses Easy Anti Cheat? I had this issue because Black Desert Online was running and causes Roblox to quit.