Abandoned Swimming Pool (Post-Apocalyptic)

Heyy,

just finished my new showcase game that I’ve been working on off-and-on for almost 2 years.
This time it’s an abandoned post-apocalyptic swimming pool building!

Here are some screenshots, and also feel free to check the game out on Roblox :grin:

Here is the link if you wanna play it, and if you like these types of showcase games, there are many more on my profile :wink: :orange_heart:

25 Likes

Absolutely incredible. Wow. Really makes you feel that you travelled there.

2 Likes

i don’t have the words :zipper_mouth_face: Is just incredible !

2 Likes

I love the mood and realism of it! SUPER good work! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

One of the best looking showcases I’ve seen on the platform so far! I love how much greenery there is, really sells the whole abandoned part of it in a really unique way, considering what the place once was. ^w^

1 Like

That looks very good! The detail is nice, and so is the lighting.

1 Like

It’s not that good, I could make something better in like 2 months /jk

I would never be able to do it bro, how did you even do that?
I have problems making golf karts and in the meanwhile there’s you…
No words, I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.
Teach me please :star_struck:

2 Likes

Gives source engine vibes. I like it.

2 Likes

WOW this is amazing its like so good! You might even say its . . .
EPIC

1 Like

And I might even say this is…
UNREAL!

(Engine?)
2 Likes

This is amazing, I love how it looks keep up the amazing work. I’d love to see more!

1 Like

I absolutely love it! My only feedback is that it is a bit unrealistic how many plants are at the bottom of the drained swimming pool. Usually, even over extended periods when a pool is drained, the tiles stay durable and repel any seeds from growing inside. The pool deck should have more plants growing on it than the pool tile floor itself (since the pool tiles are water repellant & the pool deck concrete absorbs water and has cracks and crevices/easier to erode)

1 Like

I can imagine something like this, where a manager for a swimming pool area was out of debt and abandoned this place, then turning the floor and corners of the whole place to grow small plants and algae spreading…

I really do love the ambience too, does gave a close vibe similar to The Last Of Us: Remastered style…

Nice job…

1 Like

Thank you! Actually I was going for a less green approach at first, none near the walls or the bottom of the pool but it was really missing all that beautiful greenery, so I just added it wherever I could :joy:

1 Like