Abandoned Victorian House

Description: This antique Victorian House located in Peckham London UK, once belonged to a family of 4, a derelict house, repugnant and mouldy, fear can be felt in the darkness, you can sometimes even hear the family speak, or scream during the nights from the same house.

As of right now, its been abandoned for quite some time, ghost and more creatures haunt it till today!

Map Contest Submission for Paranormica
Worked by:
@Vernlage
@absconsio
@CreatorManselar

1783 Parts, 2 Days, Dismiss the lamp placement, they’re just there to light up the entire room

Blue Neon - Doors
Yellow Neon - Fuseboxes

Outside

Inside 1st Floor

Inside 2nd Floor

36 Likes

Looks amazing. This would fit very well with a horror game! 10/10

6 Likes

Hope it gets accepted which is why we tried our best to make it look like a horror map

5 Likes

That looks incredible!

Those lights on the ceiling look a little out of place compared to everything else. I think that because just about everything else around it is a mesh with a texture and the lights appear to be a few smooth plastic parts with not as much detail. Besides that, this is amazing. Good work!

1 Like

Can’t do anything about the lights due to the contest forcing to use them :confused:

3 Likes

I don’t really like the use of the image wallpaper and the standard textures on some of the furniture and things. So I would honestly rather if you had more 3D details inside of images, but for a simple house, it is fine. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is of some of the highest building quality, the textures look spectacular, looks 3D enough

2 Likes

Was thinking about using PBR textures but wouldn’t be possible as the map needs to be played instead of showcased

1 Like

9/10 I love it, just the neon doors are kinda off the place in my opinion

Hello There,

Looks Amazing, The textures on all the meshes/parts give that abandoned feeling look. When it comes of abandoned you think of cracked floors and walls. I suggest you maybe add cracks to some of the walls so it looks like someone or something broke it. I’d imagine adding a mold texture inside the crack.

Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Pr_amise

The neon doors are just an indication to where the doors should go if the map gets accepted

2 Likes

I noticed they aren’t causing the objects in the rooms to cast shadows. Is that a bug with studio?

Due to the lighting settings that’s usually what happens

Just spectacular, what did you use most? Meshes or parts?

meshes for the interior, parts for the main layout and decoration

The interior walls are just textures right?

yes theres around 2-3 textures combined onto eachother withing the interior walls

Good job! It looks kind of like Half Life 2 in my opinion.

2 Likes

Looks spooky, the textures fits the horror feeling perfect as well as the lighting ,great job!

like it, but maybe drop the stolen assets, but although its gud