Ability to Archive Clothing Assets

Starting to seem like you were right, haha.

Still, I do think it’s better than having had no response from roblox. They did also ignore my many follow-ups and secondary email (I didn’t get that copy-paste email again) so, that does make me think that it is an actual person.

1 Like

Months have passed, and still no response has been received from the copyright agent regarding my extensive list of items from approximately 2015 to 2022 that I wish to have removed and archived. And within the recent months, ROBLOX has been falsely cracking down on people who have been uploading historical American revolutionary flags, and you know who else has a ton of assets related to those flags? This guy and I already got slapped with a false 1-day ban a couple months ago over a Betsy Ross flag-related asset, and plenty of my clothing also uses the flag as a design as well.

I complained about this issue above in another devforum post, and as someone who’s into Vexillology, it’s a pain in the head to literally have to constantly be cautious over stuff I do that is literally harmless. I already read a devforum post about someone getting a false 7-day terrorism ban over the state flag of Arkansas, and I do also have clothing based around that flag design myself in one of my old groups.

It’s becoming difficult because I am now having to literally censor/remove harmless things due to the fear of the moderation being this way and not helping when I request for them to read my appeal; they already gave me a warning many months earlier over a Betsy Ross asset before the 1-day ban one, and it’s starting to become to the point I want to archive my old clothing so these false moderations stop happening every 2-5 months when I randomly log-in.

I don’t want to lose this account. I have friends who are deceased and still have me added to this account, and I don’t want to make a new account and spend years worth of building up on there. I want a clothing archival system that doesn’t require me to email a copyright agent that is considered widely unreliable by 99% of the posters here.

1 Like

It’s still crazy how Roblox is still dragging its feet in fully implementing an Archive function.
It takes a month for Roblox Support to process an archive request and it doesn’t always work, meanwhile the Copyright Agent email is for some reason still working?

As Roblox’s TOS update, it’s imperative that users can readily update their inventories to stay in good standing with the rules and especially if those rules are ambiguous enough where it’s easy to make mistakes.

It’s almost as if Roblox’s TOS demands absolute perfection without deviation. It demands that everyone be constantly up to date whenever an interpretation of the rules change without, even being told, as if everyone on Roblox is supposed to be part of a interconnected computer hive-mind.

Just let us archive Classic Clothing assets already.

Just in case anyone missed it, archiving clothing is currently on the public roadmap, aimed for late 2024.

1 Like

Watch it be, like, December 31, 2024 at 11:59 PM

1 Like