Ability to deselect images quicker when viewing them

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to quickly deselect images that users have posted to their profiles.

I’m trying to quickly go through a number of profiles of applicants and having to specifically click the X in the top right adds up fast as most users applying have had multiple positions with a few images each, meaning I need to close out of an image a few times per user.

Here’s a short example of it currently:

An easy solution to this would be a fairly standard one, which would be to allow us to deselect the image by selecting the space around it like how this forum software Discourse handles it:

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I’d be able to go through applicants at a much higher speed and be more willing to use the Talent Hub for finding developers.

8 Likes

Immediately after I posted this I found that it’s possible to press Esc to deselect the currently open image gallery, but the point still stands that this would speed up the process for a lot of situations.

I’d also suggest making it clearer that Esc can do that, even if it is somewhat obvious/expected behaviour.

8 Likes