Ability to drag games on the home screen and reorganize them

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to find games I care about on the home screen.

There should be an ability to move games by mouse. When I drag games by mouse they can be moved into an order. It will be used on the Main Page of Roblox Studio to line up the order of my games. For example, my new game is in the 2 place and I want to move it to the 1 place. That would be really cool.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because the Roblox Studio will be much comfortable when making the games in an organised order, as that would also help to focus which are important and which are less important. I know there is an Archive feature, but that’s not the solution.

2 Likes

Support! I like the general idea of having to drag games on the home screen on studio as it can be very professional and organized from games you’ve made or testing games that are needed in the works.

Couldn’t agree more, I always wanted this to be an actual feature into studio as it seems very beneficial and crucial to Roblox development.

I always have to use the Recent tab in order to access games that I’ve been working on or testing realms that are need of fixing game bugs or new features, and I’m sick and tired of it after the Recent section for game icons turned into the baseplate icon and now I don’t know which is which as most of them are the same name.

Anywho, I really do think that this feature is something I will most likely be using anytime soon for organization and to benefit my workflow/development!