Ability to 'Gift' friends currency or BC

Today I have a feature request.
I was thinking, it’d be nice if you could ‘gift’ friends some ROBUX or Builders Club for a month.

Requirements:

1. The person you are gifting the item to have to be on your friends list;
  2. The person who is providing the product must be in good standing in moderation
  3. Can only be purchased items.
  4. User you are gifting a product to must be in good standing in terms of moderation. (Scamming etc)
  5. There is a price limit.
  6. The player is given information when they are given a product.
  7. You MUST have a verified email on BOTH the receiving the giving accounts.

There isn’t much I could say about this.
Although it would be on the ‘Select Payment Type’ page as an option. (http://prntscr.com/ghvdv0)

Thanks! I think there’ll be some people who agree.

30 Likes

I like the idea, yet it can be abused.
Incase someone get’s into your account.

2 Likes

When purchased… Like when you buy ROBUX on the site. You can just choose for it to go to someone else.

It’ll need bank details etc…
Read the post fully please.

1 Like

Isn’t this just gift cards but online?

Kinda, yes.

2 Likes

Mate, if someone gets into your account, anything can be “abused”.

With that logic we might as well just disable all site transactions (virtual and real).

4 Likes

So pretty much, when going to check out, have an option to mark it as a gift and type in someones username. Sort’ve like how Steam does it?

4 Likes

Basically, yes.

3 Likes

I believe this system should be implemented along with a trading system - Robux for images, for example. It would prevent most instances of scamming.
Unfortunately I guess it’s not a realistic idea ;/

Support though

5 Likes

Seems like a cool idea, i support this.

4 Likes

This would be nice, I’d like to buy my team BC but unfortunately I don’t trust them with my information(I don’t trust anybody with any of that stuff).

5 Likes

Seven years later, the lack of this feature is a real-life issue for me. This issue still holds.

A relative of mine wants Robux for their birthday.

Where I live, there are no gift card vendors, so that’s out of the question. Even if there were, I intend on gifting someone outside of the country I reside in and I doubt the card would have been accessible internationally like how most gift cards work.

As a solution, I could just do what everybody else does at the moment and buy at least %30 more than the desired amount I’m gifting as a whopping %30 of my gift will vanish in thin air due to the handsome taxation on Roblox.

But, why should I pay more?

So, I need this feature. I want to gift exactly the amount that I am purchasing. For example, if I want to gift 800 R$, let me fully gift the 800R$ to the person I want to gift. I’ll cover the cost as the gifter of course; I just want the person I’m gifting to receive the full amount that I am gifting.

I 100% agree with this idea; it’d be great to see on the platform
It’s just a shame that we aren’t going to see it anytime soon (if ever) :weary: :sob: