Ability to Pause VIP Servers

My idea is giving players the ability to pause VIP servers when not using them, and some people may abuse that power by pausing the server too many times, so I was thinking that there could be a 1-week cooldown.

Information

Currently, for some people, it may be wasteful to spend robux on a VIP server that they would use for, let’s say about a week, I think that it could be better than canceling the subscription because if you cancel your VIP server subscription, then you would have a lot of spare time left on the server which you might not need at the moment because you would like to use it sometime later, and what if you do not have any robux left yet you would still like to save that VIP Server for later? Well, you could if being able to pause VIP Servers was a feature. If you could pause the VIP server once every week or so, then you would be able to store all that spare time that you have left until you unpause it again.
If you cancel a VIP server subscription, then it will stop taking robux every month and will stop after the server time finished but if you pause the server, then it will pause the subscription and all the spare time you have left, but you will not be able to join the VIP server once it is paused, you can only join it after it is unpaused.

Example

Let’s say you bought a VIP server in a game and used it for about a week, and you decided that you do not want to use it for a while, but the subscription is still going, if this was a feature you could just pause the VIP server (with a cooldown in a length of about a week) and you cannot join the server until you unpause the server again, and when you unpause the server, you would still have the extra 3+ weeks left from your subscription until your next payment.

My Opinion

I think that this feature could help some players, especially if the player uses his/her VIP server for things like events with friends or just events in general, it would also stop players from wasting robux on servers that they used for a few days or so. And it could be a great reason for people to buy VIP servers if they know that they wouldn’t just waste it.

46 Likes