Ability to pin Faces to Profile

As a Roblox clothing / Avatar / Fashion enthusiast, I absolutely adore the pinned section of users profiles, because it allows us to showcase our favourite and most adored items that we have acquired … But there is a glaring exception to this feature. You cannot pin faces. This seems like a very random exclusion, since, even gears are able to be pinned. Gears are irrelevant in 2023. Faces should be able to be pinned. Personally, I have the Epic Face which I have always wanted to pin. If I could pin this face and others, I could flex on others more effectively and also, as I mentioned before, showcase my wonderful face whcih enriches mine and others experience of roblox.

The eyes are said to be the window to the soul. Why do we fixate on the frivolous extremities we call ‘Accessories’? They are truly meaningless. If Roblox wants to become THE METAVERSE, the community should have the liberty to give their faces the attention they deserve. Your face makes you unique…

Visual aide :

Pinning a different sort of item to profile :

Attempting to pin a face to profile:

Current :

Desired :blush: :

In conclusion, adding faces to the Pin To Profile feature is a no brainer

15 Likes

I mean, I don’t see why you can’t pin faces if you’re able to pin anything else like accessories to your profile, so yes, this would be something good to see.
:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This whole post is a flex and is basically asking for more features so he can flex more effectively. I respect and back up your idea.

8 Likes

The metaverse is just a buzzword.

What they’re trying to be, regardless of buzzwords and temporary fad catchphrases, doesn’t necessarily need this.
It’s neat and all if we could however it just further encourages the already ridiculous levels of elitism and general toxicity based around who has the most expensive limiteds, as you’ve already stated in your post.

2 Likes