Ability to Pin Group Wall Posts

Pin Group Wall Posts

As a Roblox developer and group owner it is currently too difficult to explain the purpose and rules of the group wall. There should be a way to pin a post to the top of the group wall so that users know the context before they post.

Group owners, and those with permissions, should be able to pin a group wall post so that it displays at the top of the group wall. This way groups can better foster conversation, display chat rules, and explain the purpose of the group wall. The pinned post must be easily switchable with no cooldown time.

It could look something like this:

This feature request has been added to Dan’s Group Overhaul 2020 [Updated 2022].

44 Likes

I would love to see this feature come to groups, it can be extremely helpful for group wall rules.

8 Likes

I really need a way to have more than one time-sensitive message visible. The group shout is basically dead the moment you send another one and it’s impossible for players to see what it used to be. I need a way to pin certain messages somewhere (e.g. the previous update, information about ongoing issues, polls, community engagement; I have needed this for all of these examples) so that I can have more than one important time-sensitive thing visible at a time.

2 Likes