Ability to re-arrange the order in which badges are displayed

um, is there still no such a simple feature implemented, right?

i’m amazed by the fact, that this thread is still alive and last message sent like 4 days ago.

16 Likes

The ability to re-arrange should also apply to game passes. Especially since the Roblox mobile app displays 3 game passes on the main page of your game. Developers should be able to decide which 3 game passes the majority of players will see.

8 Likes

Thsi can apply to a lot of things, not only badges, I would love this

4 Likes

I just googled “roblox reorder badges” and came across this thread. Pretty disappointing that you can’t reorder badges.

6 Likes

This would really be useful right now. I hope they implement this soon.

4 Likes

Need this implemented right now! I could see this being part of a bigger overhaul to the badge system.

3 Likes

They are lowering the needs for getting the Verified Badge so this would be 100% in the right time!
We really need this feature

2 Likes

Still need this in 2023 which is absolutely insane. This is a must-have feature that should have been implemented long ago

9 Likes

Absolutely, I have over 220+ badges on my game and they all desperately need to be displayed better.

6 Likes

Would REALLY like to see this feature. It’s a shame that this topic is five years old and nothing has been done yet.

11 Likes

I would love this as a feature, it would help make my game padge more organized!

6 Likes

Five years and still nothing… :frowning:

11 Likes

Hopefully the creator roadmap addresses this inconvience… there’s still hope!

8 Likes

Doesn’t seem like it will, kinda sad that such a simple (yet extremely useful) feature gets overlooked.

6 Likes

Certainly a disappointment. This is a feature that I am more than beyond shocked doesn’t exist yet. All of my related badges in my experience should be grouped together. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

You can still just change the title and the badge icon, in the order that you want the badges to be in. That’s only if the badges are new and you haven’t awarded them to anybody yet. Of course, if there was a way to just re-arrange them by dragging and dropping, that would be even better.

2 Likes

after 5 years still nothing.

4 Likes

Bumping this,

Really want this feature to organize my badges; it looks weird to have killstreak badges separated by other badges and out of order.

It’s literally been 2 days since the last person posted, but I’m bumping it because that’s how bad I want this feature. I’ve seen so many games that have a messed up badge list that is so unorganized, where it’s something like this:

Top badge: Welcome to the game

Second badge: Get 10 wins

Third badge: Find a secret place

Fourth badge: Find the other secret place

Fifth badge: Get 5 wins

Sixth badge: Get 50 wins

See what I mean? This is a feature we NEED. Instead of renaming badges or deleting them and making new ones, we should be able to just rearrange them!

3 Likes

I’m bumping this AGAIN. Sure, you can just change the badge name and description but i REALLY need something like this.

2 Likes