Ability to remove face from avatar entirely

Sometimes faces are just annoying - if you have a pitch black head the face still kinda shows and ruins it. There’s also other cases where users might not want a face.

31 Likes

Maybe a blank face on the catalog that’s free? (Cuz if you take off your face it converts to the default one)

9 Likes

Perhaps it should only go blank if it’s the default face being taken off, then add the default face first in the list of faces.

7 Likes

Those glowing eye faces are insanely demanded, mainly because you can cover them up with glasses and give the illusion that you’re faceless. A limited faceless face would be even crazier i bet.

2 Likes

image.jpg

@maplestick the glowing eyes are special because the eyes look like they are glowing, not because it has no mouth. 26088 people have this mouthless face, lol Ninja - Roblox (The glowing eyes faces have 450 sales total) Pls don’t make this suggestion into a Limited suggestion

1 Like

I think the mouth takes a big role in it too. Also the ninja face is hard to cover up.

1 Like

It’s also been offsale for a while. Long before the recent surge in users.

Sure I see no harm in no face. We have invisible head.
also…

2 Likes

Having a blank face wouldn’t be much of an issue, so I support. I’m as close to a blank face as you can get as of now.

(Yellow glowing eyes under sunglasses)

3 Likes

I’ve been wearing Yellow Glowing Eyes since the day they were released. Can barely see them and it looks really cool

image.jpg

6 Likes