Ability to sell 12 gamepasses onsite and change the order gamepasses are sold onsite

Am I able to write to these? If I use a revive, can I decrement revive sales by 1? Wouldn’t it really just be a developer-product-specific DataStore at that point? And how would I make it so some developer products could only be sold once? A property distinguishing between consumables and one-time-purchases? You’re heading back to territory where you have multiple implementations doing similar things instead of one that does all of them (probably why gamepasses are being removed in the first place)

If it would be about hacking developer product behavior to make it similar to gamepasses, then you’re right about that since developer products can’t be generalized like gamepasses due to how malleable they are.

LOL ok i simply dont understand what would be wrong with being able to see how many sales my products have on the website but ok you win m8

said nothing about any property distinguishing consumables from one-time purchases, i said allow me to see how many sales i have >.>

two totally different things -_-

Ah, nevermind then. I thought you were suggesting that to be a replacement for storing developer product purchases in the datastore (e.g. that a player had x revives – not that they bought it x times). As for storing purchase metrics on the site, that could me nice I guess, m8.

1 Like

No, and @Xeptix it works immediately if you buy ingame.

Bump. I still really want this. To the point where I’ll be taking some gamepasses offsale and counting on people buying for coins just so I can pull more popular and expensive gamepasses up. I’d really like to just alternate the gamepasses every week so it can get different views.

Yeee why not have it as a dev product but award them a badge which is kinda like a game pass.

Because that sounds like a mess. I don’t want to clutter up my badges area. I liked selling gamepasses because they are permanent and cleaner than developer products for this case. I don’t mind selling the things for coins and not robux too much, but it would be best to just allow reordering. I’m 100% sure that would increase sales, so more money for roblox

Yee but badges are permanent unless you delete them. You can also delete game passes.

This is not a good idea because players won’t expect their purchases to be tied to badges. (if you don’t count the cons already mentioned by @Alkan)

I already track what gamepasses people buy, so I don’t need a website asset past when you first join the game owning the gamepass. I basically just want the ability to cycle gamepasses around on the website because I believe it would get more buyers that way.

1 Like

A good reason to keep game passes. I for one will just go down the game pass list and buy every game pass to a game if I like it, sometimes if a friend recommends the game, before I have even played the game.

1 Like