Ability to upvote my own game

So, I’ve just discovered that I can drop an upvote or downvote on my own place. I don’t think this is intended behavior.
It’s not a major issue, but I think it might be something worth looking into sooner or later.
Cue copypasta from the sticky:

1. Does the bug happen 100% of the time?
Yes.

2. If so, are there steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail.
-Have a place
-Go to place page
-Click ‘thumbs up’
-It will count the rating
-Wait a little (few days, maybe a week)
-Vote again

3. Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc)
Production

4. Is it level-specific?
No

5. Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

Note that I am logged in as VolcanoINC, the same account that uploaded the game. The green thumb indicates that I have just dropped a like.

6. For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
Not applicable.

7. When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
I’ve just now noticed it, so it could be a new thing, or age-old.

8. Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
Can’t think of anything right now, but I’ll post here if I do.

I think this was intended. If you look at other websites with a like system, you’re allowed to like your own content.

Yeah, I believe it is supposed to be like that, you can like your own place, but only once.
:slight_smile:

Thank you for submitting this report. We are currently reviewing all bug reports to ensure we have not overlooked any ongoing issues. Since this issue was reported over two years ago, can you please confirm you are still experiencing the problem? If so, please respond to this thread, and we will investigate. If we do not receive any response within 30 days, we will consider this matter resolved. Thank you.