Able to see and join servers that I cannot join in the sever list if friends are in the server

Sometimes, when using the Server list, I am able to see servers in the server list that I should not be authorised to join

This is happening on the game Stepford County Railway, but this may happen on other games on the website

I cannot confirm if this bug happens 100% on all server lists

6 Likes

This actually happens on every game that you’re not able to join, but a friend of yours. This could be fixed by removing the “Join” button when you’re not supposed to join said server.

I think this happens In all, Roblox game servers since, you are trying to join your friend In, the server that Is not joinable for you, for e.g: VIP servers that he owns, because he configured them, like that. Or because your friend Is In someone else’s private (VIP) server. It just shows you that, he/she plays game, because that person Is, your friend.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

Using an alt account and a private server, I can confirm this is still happening

I’m using the UWP app to test this so I cant return the 524 error, but it still happens.

1 Like

Perfect. When there is more info i will pass it on.

I have also noticed that sometimes there are also team create servers that are shown, not just private servers. You can also not join these, but you can shut them down and boot everyone out of the team create (with developer access) if you mistake them for a normal server.