About MetroStudio

MetroStudio was replaced by the Roblox group: Skyward Nightfall

As many of you already know, Nightfall is a better version of Metro. We will still have VIP servers, and still have events, but there will also be much more! I hope you all will continue the adventure with me, as this may be just the start.

>>Click Here<<

If you are a Gold Member or higher in MetroStudio, post that on Skyward Nightfalls wall and you will be promoted to an equivalent rank.

MetroStudio:
6/4/18 to 11/22/20

Old Metro Description

Are you a Metro Noob?

MetroStudio is a group that is currently working on some Roblox Games. But most of you have joined for the legendary gaming community, V.I.P. servers, and our weekly Roblox Events.

MetroStudio was founded on 6/4/18

Community Activities:
During the week, we also post Community Questions, Challenges, Contests, and more!

VIP Servers:
Metro lets you all play on TrippleStrike333’s and all the Server Partners VIP servers! They can all be found in the “VIP Servers” tab below.

Partnerships:
Do you want to be a Server Partner with Metro? Do you have a VIP server you want Metro to use? If so, click on the “Server Partnership” tab and read about it!

Events

Metro_Events
So you’re the one that wants to learn about the Metro Events huh? Well, you’re in luck! This is the place to do so.

When are events?

Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays starting at 5pm CST we play a few different games.
Next Event starts: Metro’s Events are currently on hold

What games do we play?

This list may change, but so far: Jailbreak, Arsenal, Murder Mystery 2, Tower of Hell, and Piggy!

Jailbreak Events

Jailbreak Events

We play Jailbreak Game Modes, Cops and Robbers, and Hide N Seek.

• What are Game Modes?
    As of right now, there are 3 different game modes: Battle Royale, Alien Infection, and Jetski racing.

• How do you play Jailbreak Hide and Seek?
    The rules are simple, hide in the prison and be the last one found. You can hide anywhere that doesn’t use a glitch, hack, and keeps you on the prisoner team. Only the prisoners can play. Once or if you’re found, you must leave the prison. Returning will result in getting kicked off the server.

• What about Cops and Robbers?
    In this mini game, everyone on the Criminal team tries to get a 4K dollar bounty in 15 minutes, while the cops are trying to kill / arrest them. If the ANY of the criminals get the bounty before the time is up, the Criminals win. If the Cops manage to fend off anyone getting that bounty in the given time, the Cops win. (keep in mind that we play on vip servers, it’s harder to get bounties)

• Promotions?
    Anyone who launches a nuke during the events earns the legendary rank in MetroStudio’s called: Nukes

Arsenal Events

Arsonal Events

To start, we play a few normal Arsenal matches. After that, we play a few custom games I made, such as: King of the Hill, Laser Tag, Killer Clowns, Moon Martians, and Gladiator.

• What are the Game Types?
    Standard, Arcade, Gun Rotation, Randomizer, Clown Infection, Concussion Mania, Automatics, Laser Tag, BrickBattle, Juggernaut, Counter Blox, Competitive, Knife Fight, Swordfights, Pistols, Railgun Royale, Typical Colors, Wild West, Kill Confirmed, and Firework Launcher.

• King of the Hill:
    Game Type = Swordfights
    Map = The Heights
    Team Mode = Free for All

• Laser Tag:
    Game Type = Railgun Royale
    Map = Lazer Maina
    Team Mode = Two Teams

• Killer Clowns:
    Game Type = Clown Infection
    Map = Mighty Manor
    Team Mode = Two Teams

• Moon Martians:
    Game Type = Arcade
    Map = Lunar
    Team Mode = Free for All

• Gladiator:
    Game Type = Juggernaut
    Map = Abandoned Arena
    Team Mode = Two Teams

• Promotions?
    Any winner of Killer Clowns earns the epic rank in MetroStudio’s called: Metro’s Arsenal

Murder Mystery 2 Events

Murder Mystery 2 Events

We play the normal mode, Hide N Seek, and Assassins.

• What’s Murder Mystery Hide and Seek?
    Pretty simple, the Murder is the seeker, everyone else hides. Once the round starts, the Murder gives everyone 30s to hide. The objective is to be the last found. When you’re found, you will be killed. During Hide and Seek, no one is allowed to kill the Murder.

• What About Assassins
    In Assassins, everyone is a killer. Everyone has a target. Your goal is to eliminate all your targets without being killed. Last one alive wins.

• Promotions?
    Every Hide and Seek winner gets the rank in MetroStudio’s called: Shadows

Tower of Hell Events

Tower of Hell Events

When the events start, we mod the floors, the shop gets locked, and we race! Every time someone wins, we skip and move on to another tower.

• Modded Floors?
    The V.I.P. server owner, (Tripple) can use a command to mod the floors. Modded floors can be one of two things: Deleted Floors (all floors that have been removed from the regular game) or No Floors, (one floor with one flat wall that you have to glitch up).

• Promotions?
    Every race winner gets the rank in MetroStudio’s called: Parkour Legends

Piggy Events

Piggy Events

NA

Ranks

Metro_Ranks
Aren’t you just tired of that Bronze Member rank? Lets see if we can earn you a better one!

Ranks

❌|Temp Ban

Temporarily banned from MetroStudio. Muted from the groups wall, can’t view the groups shout, and not allowed in any of the V.I.P. servers.

❌|Banned

Permanently banned from MetroStudio. Muted from the groups wall, can’t view the groups shout, and not allowed in any of the V.I.P. servers.

🥉|Bronze Members

The default rank given to all new Metro Members!

🎉|FIRST 10K

This rank was given to MetroStudio’s first 10,000 Bronze Members! It is no longer obtainable.

▬▬ Event Champions ▬▬

🏆|Parkour Legends

Are you a parkour legend? If so, prove it by winning a race during the Tower of Hell Events. You will be awarded this rank!

🐱‍👤|Shadows

You think you can hide in the shadows? Hide in plain sight? This mysterious rank is given to those who have won a game of Hide and Seek, during the Murder Mystery Events.

⚔️|Metro's Arsenal

This elite rank is given to MetroStudios top defenders. Nothing can stop these mythical fighters. It’s earned through winning a game of Killer Clowns during the Arsenal Events.

☢️|Nukes

This legendary rank is only given out to the top, most elite, professional criminal masterminds. To get the nukes rank, you have to nuke the Jailbreak V.I.P. server during the Jailbreak Event. It cannot be earned any other way. Must be during an event.

▬▬ Honored Guests ▬▬

🥈|Silver Members

Obtained from loyalty and actively coming to events.

🤝|Server Partners

This rank is given to those who have a running VIP server in Metros server page.

🥇|Gold Members

Gold members are the Legends of MetroStudio. Super long time active members or other popular Roblox developers.

🎈|Retired Mods

Moderators are demoted to this upon becoming inactive or resigning. If they want, they can become a moderator again.

▬▬ Staff ▬▬

✔️|Trail Moderators

This rank is given before: Moderators. A test before becoming an official Metro Mod. For more information, click here About Metro_Mods

🔧|Moderators

This rank can’t really be earned. I (Tripple) pick those who I think will suit the job well. There’s no need to ask for it, as I will ask you. For more information, click here About Metro_Mods

Lead Moderators

Moderators that I’ve gotten to know well. For more information, click here About Metro_Mods

Developer

GameKnightFurry’s rank.

Lead Developer

TrippleStrike333’s rank.

Rules

Metro_Rules
All rules must be followed at all times. You are expecting to know them, no excuses.

Group wall rules:

• Do not ask for Robux, as it will not be given.
  • No spamming.
  • Respect all other players. When posting a message on the groups wall, make sure it is kind and friendly. Absolutely no bullying or being toxic.
  • No advertising. You may advertise in the V.I.P. servers, but not on the groups wall.
  • Don’t beg for promotions. Promotions can be earned, they are not just given.
  • Keep the wall chill. Having a discussion is allowed, but heated arguments are not!

Rules of the Jailbreak V.I.P. Servers:

• No selfish robbing. When a robbery opens, give everyone 1 minute before starting.
  • Cops are not allowed in robberies (Excluding Moderators).
  • Do not kill/arrest people, unless they have allowed you to. Mods may arrest to warn players. regular players may not ‘revenge arrest/kill’.
  • You must respect all other Players. All messages must be kind and friendly. We do not tolerate rude behavior.
  • No exploiting/hacking. We will ban you and report you to Roblox.
  • Begging for cash/Robux will result in you being warned, continue and you’ll be kicked.
  • Report players of breaking rules on MetroStudio’s group wall. Please have other players to back you up.

Rules to all the other V.I.P. Servers:

• Just be nice ;D

Breaking any of these rules will result in a ban. It’s up to the mod if it’s a temporary ban or a permanent ban. Arguing with a mod is an instant ban.

During Events, not all rules apply.

VIP Servers

Metro_VIP_Servers

Tripple’s Servers:

Partnered Servers:

- More coming soon!

Server Partnership

Server Partnership

Heyo! Heard you wanted to add your VIP server to Metro. Is that true? If so, here are a few things you should know.

We accept most all servers that are 80+ robux a month!

If your server makes it into Metro, You’re not allowed to:

• Change the link.
  • Give out the link to anyone.
  • Abuse your VIP server owner powers.
  • Shutdown the server.
  • Invite Players (from the configure server page)

Make sure you:

• Turn off: “Friends Allowed” from the configure server page. - This doesn’t mean your friends can’t join, it just means they have to use Metro to get the link.
  • remove any currently invited players from the configure server page.

Now that you know the rules, let’s try to get your server on Metro’s server page! Simply message TrippleStrike333 with the Server Link, Game Name, Server Owner, and Expiration Date. - If you’re going to keep paying for it, and not let it expire, you can set the Expiration Date to None.

After the message has been sent, you wait! If your server was accepted, you will be messaged back letting you know, and the rank: “:handshake:|Server Partners” will be given to you in MetroStudio.

If your server was not accepted, You will also be messaged back with a rather disappointing message.

SIDE NOTES:

If your account is too young to send message or links, make an alt account, set the age above 13, and message me!

If you break any of the Server Partnership Rules, or give a false Expiration Date, you will be banned.

If your server expires, your rank will be removed, and you will be demoted to your previous rank.

If you have any questions, feel free to dm me!

6 Likes