About our upcoming Global Compliance System

Came here looking for this.

When can we see a guide for game content compliance?

2 Likes

Can we get clarification on whether using PolicyService in our games is compliant with Roblox Moderation policies as of current time? Considering the way this feature has been announced, it seems like currently implemented API (AllowedExternalLinkReferences from GetPolicyInfoFromPlayerAsync) is available for use, but clarification on whether I will be moderated for utilizing the data returned from this API is scare at best, as no one has a solid answer nor has anyone been willing to give a solid answer.

As a developer, I’d like clarification from someone who can give me an answer on this instead of leaving us in the dark with a glorified feature announcement as a Press Release.

1 Like

I have a question about the ArePaidRandomItemsRestricted property.

I have a random item that can be bought using the in-game currency that you can earn through both playing the game and by purchasing the currency via Robux. Would I have to check whether or not the player can purchase this item using this property, or does it not fall into the PaidRandomItem category since it can be obtained for free?

Since these items can be both obtained for “free” (through gameplay) and/or for Robux, would I also have to subject them to the PaidItemTradingAllowed?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like