[ACCELERATOR] Looking for quality & trustworthy developers!

I am managing this project for @AyumaMusic. Posting for this project that I will be apart of helping Ayuma with managing throughout the development process.

About

Post is made by me due to Ayuma not being able to post and I am going to managing the project so it’s part of my job to hire. I am giving info about him, because he will be the team leader of the accelerator project.

:musical_note: AyumaMusic (SFX Designer/Music Producer) is looking for great trustworthy developers to work alongside for this upcoming 2020 REMOTE Fall Accelerator Opportunity. Not going into much detail, it’s a unique game about music.

Blaigne Ayuma is a professional musician that has been recently welcomed to the Roblox Developer Community, with help from many developers and players, Ayuma has grown in a very organic and fast way.

:page_with_curl: Ayuma’s work list includes…

• Microsoft
  • Apple
  • Google Fiber
  • Grammy Award winning artists
  • Some Front Page Roblox Games Cannot be named due to update not being released yet.

He has also made music for my upcoming game Art Simulator.

Work

You can find some of his music here. In addition, here are some of his orchestral pieces here.

The game idea and any documents will be shared once hired.

:handshake:Team

The following includes all of the necessary roles that have been filled, or needing to be filled.

Owner/Music Production & SFX - @AyumaMusic
Management - @EnDarke (Will not be participating in the accelerator program, but managing making sure everything runs smoothly even after the accelerator program has come to an end).
Scripter/Coder - @yourusername
Builder/Modeler x2 - @yourusername & @yourusername
UI Design - @yourusername

:ballot_box_with_check: Requirements

All Team Members MUST be at least the age of 18 years or older to apply.

MUST be effective with communication in various platforms, as well as a professional attitude.

:man_technologist: Coder

• Skilled in the languages of RBX.Lua
  • Has the ability to make a highly secure coded system.
  • Ability to make a DataStore with little to no errors.

:hammer_and_wrench: Builder/Modeler

• Knows their way around Blender and Roblox Studio
  • Able to optimize models to keep the poly count low.
  • Can make clean topology meshes.
  • Having UV Wrapping in their skill set.

:art: UI Designer

• Knows their way around Photoshop, Illustrator and or other various UI Development software.
  • Being very creative with their work ethic.
  • If needed, must be efficient in digital drawing.

:dollar: Payment

Within acceptance of the Accelerator Program, each team member will be paid through the Accelerator Participant Salary.

:e-mail: Contact

Quickest response would be from Twitter. If not, Discord would be the next best platform. You can add his discord at AyumaMusic#2749. You may also message EnDarke to make sure your message gets through.

Ayuma is very excited to hopefully be apart of this program, it’s a very unique experience that could lead to infinite opportunities.

REMEMBER: You MUST be 18 years or older to be chosen to become a team member.

Thank you so much, all team members will be chosen by June 20th, 2020.

Peace :v:

We would like the developers to have fun and enjoy working on this game.

3 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback - DM Instead of Reply

Soooo, is this still opened or no?

1 Like

Yes, it is still open.

(30 Characters)

Awesome, I sent a friend request on Discord.

2 Likes

We’re still looking for developers!

Reposting this recruitment post back to the top.

I sent discord message to AyumaMusic.

Hello! We are still looking for a builder!

Hello! What is your discord?
Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.